Is Bald Beautiful?

by jack2 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

Yep, bald is sexy

Robert Urich..Telly Savalas...G. Gordon Liddy...Patrick Stewart...Yul Brynner...Mr. Clean

And add to that list:

Michael Jordan, Vin Diesel, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Billy Zane, Sean Connery, Arnol Vosloo (the mummy), Stone-cold Steve Austin, Sean Connery..

Oh, and did I mention Sean Connery?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

That bald is beautiful is simply baldfaced balderdash. Give me hair anyday.

• jack2
    jack2

Nilfun, my wife digs Connery too. She loved him in "Entrapment". Gals do seem to dig that old dude.

I worked with a woman who said she loved Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart). Loved the bald head. I couldn't understand it at the time, but that was nearly 10 years ago, when I still had a decent top crop. Now, I am encouraged when a woman says that bald (or buzzed......anything but the dreaded comb-over) is sexy or cute. The responses on this thread are makin' my day.

• Shakita
    Shakita

And, of course, how could I leave him out......

THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT

That is one big, bald, green guy. See what happens when you eat all your vegetables!

• nilfun
    nilfun

God only made a few perfect heads.

On the rest He put hair.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bald is sexy - I like the look a lot - Patrick Stweart is one sexy looking fella.

And I even think if a woman has a great head she can be sexy too if bald

and drat what is that saying

"what would you rather have: the testosterone produce hair on your head or....magic below?

edited to add

"I can't believe I just posted that!!!"

Edited by - Lady Lee on 26 October 2002 0:15:30

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yes. But I disqualify myself because I am bias. I just like to play with stubble, it's so FUZZY!! Hee hee!

Anything is better than a come-over *shivers*

• jack2
    jack2

LOL @ Lady Lee, you little Devil

Joanna, my wife is enjoying playing with the stubble too.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I will take a bald head over a hairy back any day!

• COMF
    COMF

When I shaved my head, it looked really strange to me (49 years of seeing my reflection with hair, then suddenly without... well, duh!). I was a little self-conscious about it. But the reactions I got were almost all positive. Ladies at work commented favorably and sometimes even flirtatiously about it. Several female acquaintances said it looked "hot" and "sexy". Several black guys at work shave their heads. One of them stopped by my desk, eyed me critically, and said, "You know, a lot of white guys can't get away with that, but you have the right head shape for it."

After a couple of months I got tired of shaving the whole thing every day, so one day a couple of weeks ago I stopped and let it grow back out. It's a little past military buzz length now, and I will probably shave it all off again in the morning and start over

With hair:

Shaven:

Edited by - COMF on 26 October 2002 14:57:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit