Is Bald Beautiful?

by jack2 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

What do YOU think?

Edited by - zechariah on 26 October 2002 1:51:44

• mamashel
    mamashel

Jack2, I thing bald men are totally sexy. My hubby shaves his head bald, and wears a go-te(spell?)

Go for it, the chicks love it!

mamashel

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Is bald beautiful??

If bald is beautiful I must be down right handsome. Come to think of it if one considers the belief that things like wine-cheese- and me- all get better with age and I am bald I am nearing MAGNIFICENCE!!!

Speaking of that comb over thing. One time I was at an assembly and this older fellow gets on the platform to give his talk. This is in an open air stadium. He has his hair combed over and laquered in place. The wind comes up and his comb over begins to raise up like a large piece of paper and then drop back down again. This goes on for a while and one can hear a lot of suppressed laughter and giggles in the audience. I can see that he is very nervous and embarrased but he keeps going. All of a sudden a good gust comes up and the whole thing stands up on end and then flops over on the wrong side. One could hear a gasp and then total silence followed by a lot of giggles and people trying to not laugh. The speaker grabs the whole thing and flips it back over and down and holds it in place as he goes on with his talk. I don't recall ever seeing him again. May be an apostate by now.

Outoftheorg

• JeffT
    JeffT

A few years ago I was forced to accept the fact that I have no hair on the top of my head. As it was thinning I'd told my wife on numerous occaisions to never ever let me comb it over. So one day she says just cut it, so I did. I do have a beard though, so I guess that is compensation.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Some very famous and sexy bald men.....................

Robert Urich-----was so sad when he died

Telly Savalas----looked cute with the lollipop always sticking out of his mouth

G. Gordon Liddy----if I'm not mistaken, he was key to Watergate many years ago

Patrick Stewart---all stand for the Captain of the Star Ship Enterprise

Yul Brynner----Loved him in "The King and I"....best version

and last but not least..........Mr. Clean(at least he cleans the house, more than I can say for some men)

Mrs. Shakita

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Jack,

Well, I can only speak personally, but I think that a bald man looks just fine. (I think it shows maturity and is attractive.) It's a totally natural course for most men. Women go through their things, and so do men.

My husband has been losing hair quite rapidly in the past year. His head looks the way you described yours. He said he didn't mind, just so he didn't end up looking like bozo the clown. My dad died at 79, and had lost very little hair. His hair also did not fully gray until he was in his late sixties. That trait runs on his side of the family.

A sense of humor always helps. The body ages, and we change. Best just to accept it and learn to love our bodies as they take on different shapes and looks through the years.

As for me, I'm having a bad hair day. After three years, I got a perm. I hate new perms no matter how good they are. Way too curly until they calm down! Yikes, I don't know myself when I look in the mirror. Hubby is being very kind and "careful" what he says about my hair at this point. Bless his heart.

• gumby
    gumby

Being bald only looks good on Eagles.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

GOTTA GO WITH MANGO ON THIS ONE...... LOVE THE BALD, AND LOVE THE LOOONG. IN BETWEENS ARE NOT SO GREAT. BALD IS VERY SEXY, LONG IS VERY SEXY

MMM MMMM GOOD

• Valis
    Valis

yes bald...nice and shaved......eheh...oh were we talking about guys? hmmm...I think it looks good on some guys and other just look like this..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Last week I went for a massage. My massage therapist hadn't seen me for a couple of years, so she commented on my bald head, adding, almost flirtatiously, "I even think it's kinda sexy". Later in the massage, we talked about the fact that she is looking to adopt a child... with her long time partner, a woman. So much for sexy, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit