Bill Bowen's attack on Ray Franz

by COJ 113 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome to this place, COJ. Mrs Ozzie and I have enjoyed your books early in our walk to freedom and they helped us find our feet, so to speak.

To have you contribute here can only enhance this board. Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Ozzie

• minimus
    minimus

COJ....It is GREAT having you here. Most will look forward to your comments.Keep 'em comin".

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Amen,

Like a breath of fresh air, a perspective that imo is to be given serious consideration. Not summarily dismissed with a cavalier 'I rest my case'.

Englishman, when someone like Bill say's such, can you still exuse the obvious snipe?

'your honor' my ass!

Danny

• patio34
    patio34

Hello Mr. Jonsson,

I appreciated your posting your opinions on the issue of child molestation. You made a very good case, especially about why you would not get involved.

It seems to me that Mr. Bowen also has a good case and has done much good. It may be that both sides are correct; Mr. Bowen's being a bit more intense since Mr. Bowen is involved in helping the victims in an enormous way. I tend to agree slightly more with SilentLambs in that there is a significant problem that's being concealed and the victims have been treated abusively.

Pat

Edited by - Patio34 on 25 October 2002 9:17:9

• wednesday
    wednesday

"if they have evidence,,," that is the problem-so often there is no evidence and with the 2 witness rule there will never be any witness to it. A lot of the victims block the horrible crime until they are much older.

From personal experience i was both molested by my father and could not remember it until he was dying and i felt safe. i was raped by and brother and the elders saw fit to d/f me and left him in good standing. Also i was told not to report to police. So what did this man do? Raped another young woman.

The wts policy with handling CRIMES is dispecible.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Englishman, when someone like Bill say's such, can you still exuse the obvious snipe?

'your honor' my ass!

Danny

Danny,

I would probably say just those words myself if I had been arguing with someone who then proceeded to unintentionally admit to the point that I had been trying to make, so I didn't have any problem with that particular expression.

His reference to Amazing and Ray having been able to spend lots of time together, came across as being a bit "what have you been doing to help whilst I'm doing all the work" sort of thing though.

Englishman.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Englishman,

Bill takes the time to respond.....to COJ, but blatantly ignores other poster's. Then proceeds to trash Carl's view, by snide!

Funny he can take the time to read the comments of a well respected published author, but seems to be able to ignore questions or comments from Wasasister. She even stated he question in a nice way.

No I can't make any excuses. But I appreciate your efforts.

Danny

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

Like so much else, this has degenerated into a personality dispute.

I have read Franz's and COJ's books. I have read Bill Bowen's posts. I have no reason to doubt the motives of Franz and COJ.

• wednesday
    wednesday

All i see going on now is a lot of brown nosing. Even when we leave the org, we can't leave this behind us.

• TR
    TR

Carl,

I appreciate your view, and enjoyed reading your books.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit