Bill Bowen's attack on Ray Franz

by COJ 113 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• COJ
    COJ

TO FOCUS:

Thanks for your lengthy response. Mt question was:

But here is what Bill Bowen stated in his original post:

> Ray Franz supports the WT policy on child abuse. He is the author of the two
    > eye witness rule. [snip]

So what do you say?

And your answer:

"If only all questions were so simple!
    Answer (I was waiting for this): I have to say just what I have said to Bill, i.e.;

THAT BILL WAS NOT SENSIBLE TO HAVE SAID THAT, OR TO HAVE THOUGHT THAT.

And Bill NO LONGER thinks that."

OK, Focus. If Billl had just admitted this openly and frankly, without any attempts to defend his nonsensical statements, I suppose this whole matter could have been laid to rest long ago.

I have carefully gone over your explanations as to why you and several others feel that the pedophile ratio is considerably higher among the Witnesses than elsewhere. I choose to leave the arguments without further comments. Nor can I become involved in any research project aimed at checking whether your estimate can be verified or not. I simply do not have time and resources for this. I'm presently deeply involved in other urgent matters that will keep me busy for a long time. If your estimates can be verified by careful and unbiased research, I will be interested to learn about this, of course.

As I feel I have said what I had to say when I jumped into this debate, this will be my last contribution to it.

Thanks all of you for your responses.

Carl Olof Jonsson

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Billy Boy has Blown it Big Time. He just got too Big for his own Britches.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    THAT BILL WAS NOT SENSIBLE TO HAVE SAID THAT, OR TO HAVE THOUGHT THAT.

And Bill NO LONGER thinks that."

OK, Focus. If Billl had just admitted this openly and frankly, without any attempts to defend his nonsensical statements, I suppose this whole matter could have been laid to rest long ago.

Weeks of unrest summed up in a handful of words.

Path

• Focus
    Focus

Thanks COJ - see you again!

Regards

--
    Focus
    (Research Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit