what would jesus say if he inspected this place?

by comforter 40 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I think Jesus would ask Comforter why he want to keep starting crap with all of us fine apostates.

Jesus, isn't that right? lol

• D8TA
    D8TA

Uh....sorry to inform you Comfarter, you have no idea what any deity, albeit JESUS, would say if they came to this board.

You speak for your so-called god, and you put words in to your god's mouth....when your god explicitly TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT.

Who the hell do you think you are, hypocrit? Who the hell do you think you are to speak for this so-called Jesus? Did he actually speak to you in a direct form ( fuck your bible interpretation of scripture dog boy, I'm talking about a direct vocal command ) of communication to tell this board that he can be quoted as saying: "Woe, woe, woe"?

Exactly who the hell do you think you are?

That's right...

NOBODY!

You are a fart in the wind, and damn it...it's time for you to pay up. So quit your shite on this board and get back on the streets working your corner, you have your dues to pay to me.

Moron.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I think he would be pleased that so many "apostates" have found the "real truth" he was talking about in the first place.

He would say "Jehovah's Witness" WHO???? Jehovah, WHO????

Then we would all drink wine and eat fish.

• garybuss
    garybuss

He would agree that we have the truth. We have the correct understanding of the year 1914 . . . we know something happened but we don't have a clue what and why. He says that is good enough for him.

He likes that we have all the key doctrines right . . . that we dis-believe in hell . . . that we dis-believe in immortality of the soul . . . that we dis-believe in the trinity. He says those are the main three dis-beliefs for the truth.

He likes it that our families are divided. He says that was his intention.

He says he has indeed returned and we need to expect the call announcing it. He wants to know the area code for Salt Lake City.

• LB
    LB

He's say

Some of these sisters are really hot

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

What would Jesus say if he saw this discussion board? This is what I believe he would say:

Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kindgom of the heavens belongs to them.
    Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
    Happy are those who mourn, since they will be comforted.
    Happy are those hungering and thirsting for righteousness, since they will be filled.
    Happy are the merciful, since they will be shown mercy.
    Happy are the pure in heart, since they will see God.
    Happy are the peaceable, since they will be called 'sons of God'.
    Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteousness' sake, since the kingomd of the heavens belongs to them.
    Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you.

Jesus was interested in, cared about and sought out those who had been ignored and hurt by God's chosen people. Jesus was not interested in the hypocritcal teachers and leaders who misused, abused and looked down on the common person.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey comforter,

What do you mean, woe woe woe?

He'd probably say Mm'Bop, doppa doo wop, heebita doo wop, doo...

Bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy said daboogey said up jump the boogey!

And then he'd turn a glass of water into pure funk... (props to the family guy)

And then he'd lurk and only post every three days.

And he'd be busy ruling the place with an iron sceptre, which sounds like a compensation issue to ME but then I am an am'haret so what do I know. I am altogether born in sins.

BTW, beware of The Watchman. He's a goober of a Pharisee.

CZAR

• gumby
    gumby

w What would Jesus say if he saw this discussion board? w

What the hell is a farkel? say if he inspected this place?hwhat would jesus say if he inspected this place?at would jesus say if he inspected this place?

• Perry
    Perry

He'd say, "I suppose some of you may have a few questions for me."

Edited by - Perry on 23 October 2002 20:27:44

• myself
    myself

He would say: "Comforter, the jw's need their education, they have terrible grammer, and spelling problems. They are bringing reproach to my Father's name." "Woe, woe, woe is Comforter"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit