what would jesus say if he inspected this place?

by comforter 40 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

WOE, WOE, WOE!! What would Barbara Walters tell Elmer Fudd to do if their boat was sinking?

-BONEZZ

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

BONEZZ

ROW,ROW, ROW !

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Spanner... I'm Saw-wee. I skawoo'd up,

-BONEZZ

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Comforter,

What do you think Jesus Christ would say if he had visited a Kingdom Hall a few years ago and saw the selling of magazines going on in the place reserved supposedly for the worship of himself and his father?

Would do you think Jesus Christ would say if he went from door to door with some of your brothers and sister and heard the message that is being preached today?

What do you think Jesus Christ would say if he witnessed how the earthly organization treated innocent victims of child abuse?

What do you think Jesus Christ would say when he learned how the "slave" that he left in charge was unable to make up its mind regarding doctrine and showed his father to be wishy-washy at best and unable to make up his mind at worse?

etc., etc. (To long a list to continue)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Jesus would most likely applaud the fact that thinking people (like himself) were speaking out against the religious pharisees dwelling in their ivory towers in Brooklyn who are continually straining gnats and placing a heavy burden on those who are honestly trying to follow in his footsteps.

He would be proud of those who are brave enough to speak up against the hypocrisy and oppression that emanates from Brooklyn, and he would take one hot dog and a bun and produce enough picnic food for one whiz-bang apostofest!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

ME COMFORTER WANT TO KNOW BECUASE JESUS CAME TO MY HOUSE TO INPECT IT AND ME GOT YELLED AT. HE SAID 'COMFORTER YOU ROOM A REAL BIG MESS! YOU BETTER CLEAN IT BEFORE YOU GET GROUNDED! NO T.V. UNTIL YOU CLEAN ROOM!" MY MOMMY GOT REAL MAD AT COMFORTER. SHE SAID ME EMBARRESED HER IN FRONT OF OUR SUPER GUEST. SHE NO LET ME PLAY WITH DOLLS FOR A WHOLE WEEK. SO, BECAREFUL AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

• Valis
    Valis

"So sorry for all that trouble with the WTBTS. I'm off just now to throw the lot of them into the lake of fire, when I get back I'll make sure to bring back all your family members who died from that stupid "blood policy" and make all your family members quit with the shunning and live like regular folks. Thanks for all your help and hard work." .....Jesus

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Comforter:

I would like to share with you these comforting scriptures for your benefit:

2 Timothy 2:23,24,25,26: (23): " Further, turn down foolish and ignorant questionings, knowing they produce fights. (24): But a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, keeping himself restrained under evil. (25): "instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed; as perhaps God may give them repentance leading to an accurate knowledge of truth," (26): "and they may come back to their proper senses out from the snare of the Devil, seeing that they have been caugth alive by him for the will of that one."

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• comforter
    comforter

have you forgot the truth? peep Revelation 8:13.

"woe, woe, woe!"

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

ME COMFORTER WAS GOING TO PUT YOU EVIL APOSTATES IN YOUR PLACE BUT MY MOMMY JUST TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO GO MAKE MY BED.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit