what would jesus say if he inspected this place?

by comforter 40 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The Jesus I know would ask where's the beer.

Oh wait, you mean *THE* Jesus, not Jesus Gonzalez?

In that case, maybe Jesus would see that Jesus' glass was empty and instead of making fine wine this time, Jesus would make Jesus some more beer. Jesus always did enjoy his beer, so I'm sure he would appreciate having Jesus make him some real good beer. Why, I bet Jesus would even share the beer Jesus made with his brother Juan.

Lew W

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

he'd say,

"Oh did I say I was coming quickly? I meant quickly in the sense of a thousand years being but as one day to us godlike ones. Sorry about the mixup. Be back next week..."

CZAR

• b_ster
    b_ster

Maybe he would just build me a hot rod.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Well, I have inspected it and most the people here are pretty decent. Some more than other but for the most part just about everyone is pretty cool.

However, you, Comfy, are an idiot. You've seen what I think of this place now please go away.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Oh yeah, normaly I wouldn't waste my time by encouraging, or even reading, posts by trolls like this but I felt that I needed to reply to this thread because it addresses me directly and this moron is trying to put words in my mouth.

• comforter
    comforter

dear jc

the nameless one has seen Jesus Christ and you're no Jesus Christ. LOL. "woe, woe, woe."

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hey, all I know is you asked what would Jesus say if he came on this board and inspected it. If you look to the left of this post you'll see that I am Jesus and I'm answering your question. Don't be upset if you don't like it. I'll also have you know that I don't exactly appreciate you trying to put words that you may like into my mouth. You don't see me going around stating things like "Comforter says that he enjoys oral sex with goats" so please don't say that I would think anything negative about all the fine people (you not included) that post here.

Idiot.

Edited to add "Poop is often found in the toilet." See, I can have a clever little tag at the end of my post too.

Edited by - Jesus Christ on 24 October 2002 3:40:22

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

We laughed. But then again everything is kinda funny at 3am.

• comforter
    comforter

dear pseudo jc

who the idiot? you pass yourself off as the real savior of the world and call the nameless one an idiot? gimme a break. the real jesus would pronounce "woe" on this place. he certainly would not insult a true prophet of God.

• logical
    logical

what would jesus say if he inspected this place?

OK, first off, why would he inspect a "public meeting place"? This place does not claim to be a place of worship, it is merely a place where people meet to discuss things.

Secondly, if Christ DID inspect, he would see a group of people hurting from their expereinces with a dodgy cult, and see all the loving and supportive posts towards those who have been hurt and are recovering.

Yes, he would see the bitterness too, which is understandable given the circumstances. Lives have been destroyed, like people wouldnt be in pain because of that. He would not condemn, he would have compassion and forgive. He would reach out to help the afflicted, he wouldnt kick them while they are down with your "Woe woe woe" crap thats for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit