"He who loves me will OBEY my commandments...

by AGuest 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jay88
    jay88

Thanks for being the Voice of Reason Ms.J

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm being abusive? LoL. Grow the fuck up. The abuse is digging up old posts and beating a dead horse after said person has already left. Yeah well I see it clear now. Have fun on your pointless nonproductive witch hunt after the fact. You have my pity.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Mrs. Jones, those last two posts were practically identical to the ones that got N.drew deleted.

• cofty
    cofty

Get your facts sraight MrsJones. There are multiple threads running about Shelby right now - pro and con. I have not commented once on any of them.

A number of people who have been on the forum for a lot more years than me have come to her defense, so when elderlite bumped her very first post it put a lot of things in context.

I am not part of a witchhunt, I don't have any growing up to do and and I don't want you pity.

Please don't post until your tantrum is over.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Jonsey, she is your friend. I understand and respect that. I wasnt being "abusive" by "digging up" an old thread. SHE posted it. Not me. I didnt put words in her name or quote her innacuratly. Its HER words as SHE posted them. If bumping someone thread is abuse then we all have been abused mightly.

I really am sorry i meant you no harm, but for a moment step back and see her as others do, others who dont have the benefit of in person interaction. If this is all you saw what would you think of this poster....?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I saw this thread a while ago, and haven't read or responded to anything AGuest writes for many months now- it would be pointless- like talking to a stone.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Trans,

Playing 'devil's advocate' truly doesn't become you. I like a 'decisive' man, myself. One who is not 'unsteady in all his ways'....guess which category I'm leaning toward putting YOU in?

Loving you still and wishing you peace and 'bottoms up'...

Your servant and a slave of Thor

EE

• tec
    tec

mrsjones has the right of it here... and if you step back and see yourselves objectively, then you'd realize that a lot of other people are going to see things as mrsj is seeing them right now.

Shelby isn't even here. You're doing it to yourselves.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

EDITED

Fuckit.

No comment.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

You just can't fix crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit