"He who loves me will OBEY my commandments...

by AGuest 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I was asked to take this kind of fight to private pm's.

I would assume that applies to everyone.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Wow. Just seen this for the first time, thanks to palmtree's post bumping it to the top of the list.

Absolutely fascinating. And illuminating.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Tragically, due to the limited nature of my post count, i cant banter with you on this thread. I also worry that some, like our host and hostess, would view it as bulling you and i am being careful to avoid even the appearance of such an action. However, i DO love reading my own genuis so please, if you can find more of my threads to bump it would greatly appreciated and a counted as a public service! Pieces to you dear fly's :D

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL...who dug up this thread 8 hours ago when it had been dead for monthss?

Oh, it was you aguest....the lengths some people will go to...ROFL

• AGuest
    AGuest

Shaking head...

No, nevermind. I'm already tired of this.

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
  • garyneal
    garyneal

I miss Shelby.

• cofty
    cofty

No need - she is back with a vengence complete with all her old bag of tricks.

• Glander
    Glander

I doan wub dee dee kai.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hola, dear GN... thanks for asking after me and peace to you, dear one! I'm here, for a sec - was looking for a thread I started the other day, couldn't find it... then got distracted... then got sucked in. I'll move on in a minute, luv - just tryin' to finish another thread I [very foolishly] started - LOLOL!

Peace to you... and I missed you, too (and a whole lotta folks here, actually, but sometimes it just gets too... mmmmm... well, "crazy" might be a good word... up in here!)

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit