"He who loves me will OBEY my commandments...

by AGuest 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know what is going on, but I loved that post. If you believe in the scriptures then you partake. I am sure I am missing something here, still that's how I see it. The JW'S are wrong about many things. This subject is one of the biggest. No human has the right to close the door to heavenly life. Even if you don't personally believe in the New Testament, or God, it is clear that the Bible doesn't teach anything about a great crowd of [ other sheep ]. Rutherford designed that to created a working class to rule over. He was wrong, even by dub standards. There could be no GB 2.0 today if he was correct.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Nothing "going on" at all, dear 'Dog (peace to you!). Just some "friends" commenting back and forth. The point of the thread still holds true, though, after all these years: there are some who, although leaving the WTBTS, didn't leave God/Christ/their faith in these... and it was to these that the thread was directed, as well as many (most) of my posts over the years. I am glad, then, that the thread perhaps resounded with you - as perhaps you are one of those who also hear the Spirit, and thus heard him and the Bride say to you:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

If so, then may your heeding of that call result in your being "guided to fountains of waters of life." If not, but you are wishing to, then may the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH (Psalm 68:4)... of Armies... grant you ears so as TO hear (Psalm 40:6)... by means of His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA (pronounced "Joshua" in English), the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah... or "Messiah" in English).

Again, peace to you!

Your servant, as I am servant to all those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with, and so a slave of Christ, the Head of the Household,

SA

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I partook at home in private last year. I baked my own bread and bought wine. I will this year as well. When I disclosed my partaking to other " Christians " it was met with ridicule and disbelief. I will not celebrate at the Kingdom Hall this year. I informed the Elders that I partook and I could tell how they really felt about my decision. I forgive them because they are misled. I wil not participate in a celebration that asks Christians to refuse to drink and eat the emblems. I will be considered disturbed by those who know I partook last year. Why last year, but not this year? Also I have no " privileges " because I disagreed with certain " theocratic " procedures. I am considered to be in danger of becoming an apostate. LOL!! Just a little about me.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Aguest, how would you attempt to explain how corrupt the new teaching that only the Governing Body are those who Christ said would provide "food for the domestics"?

This discussion with elderly JWs is going no place at all, each JW I talk to think's this information "is refresing New Light form Jehovah God! (o' my stomach hurts!). Teach me some cool tactics around their blocked minds.

• LV101
    LV101

DATADOG -- Good for you partaking at home. I agree but don't go to all that work with the baking of bread. You are brave sharing the matter with the witnesses. Look forward to AGuest's reply to ArbolesdeArabia's question re/"food for the domestics".

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you for sharing that, dear Data (again, peace to you!). Please know that you don't have to do it alone, though... as there are others of us and we would do it with you (in spirit, via phone call), if you need that. We don't do anything formally, per se, and we have no leader but Christ.

We would love to have you visit and share your experiences as well as your faith. Not as a replacement for JWN (this will always be our Internet "home" for some of us - we've just grown up a bit and struck out on our own - LOL!), but perhaps as a compliment and bit of a "refuge" for discussing matters of faith with a bit more freedom.

Again, thank you, peace to you, and may JAH bless!

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Aguest, how would you attempt to explain how corrupt the new teaching that only the Governing Body are those who Christ said would provide "food for the domestics"?

I would first take the matter to my Lord, dear Arabian Tree (peace to you, dear one!)... because he decides, not me, who will "get" what I would share with them. I would tell him that I am willing to be used to do HIS will... and so to not let me speak of my own heart and mind, but to put HIS words "in" me so that I don't misstate to or mislead anyone. And then I would leave it up to him. I wouldn't prepare ahead of time what I would say (it's almost always given to me at the last moment, anyway - I will hear him say to me, "Go to such and such a one and say..." or "Such a one will approach you and you are to say to him/her/them...". And then I just say what he tells me to. Because HE will recall to my mind what to say, because it belongs to him, not me.

This discussion with elderly JWs is going no place at all, each JW I talk to think's this information "is refresing New Light form Jehovah God! (o' my stomach hurts!).

Yes, I totally understand that pain - I have felt it, too, literally. We did discuss this topic on the other forum and that might help you.

Teach me some cool tactics around their blocked minds.

Ah, dear one... it doesn't quite work that way: Israel's minded has been allowed to become "dull" and so they relish their "sleep". Waking them isn't easy... and one is often met with some "grouchiness." I have learned, then, that it's only those who WANT to be awakened who are. So, I don't know of any "tactics" besides their own desire to wake up. When that happens, it's not really that difficult to get them to "see" the farce. The older they are, however, the more "deep" their slumber. Because the less they can see through the "fog" as to "where else" to go. Unfortunately (well, fortunately, actually), there is no "where" else to go... but only a "whom" - Christ.

So, if I had to start somewhere, I would start by helping them on their way to seeing who the Word of God TRULY is: Christ. There are a couple/few verses that might help open the door to that discussion:

John 5:39, 40

John 6:48-58

John 8:32; 14:6; 8:36;

John 17:17; Hebrews 13:12

John 10:1-15; 15:27; Hebrews 12:18-26

John 1:14; Revelation 19:13

Of course, you should understand the truth of what those verses are saying yourself, first, though, if you don't already. But if they're open to these, and get the SENSE of them, you will at least know that they ARE awake... or awakening... and perhaps even listening/ready to listen. If not, no worries - JAH is merciful, so perhaps another time... or another older one. You can't get discouraged, though, because it SEEMS like "no one" is listening - it isn't just about who listens to YOU (actually, it isn't about that at all), but about what YOU will do with the "food" YOU'VE been given: will you hoard it and perhaps hide it... or will you cast it upon the waters?

I hope this helps, dear AA. Again, peace to you... and may JAH bless!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Data, I also partook last year myself at home, and I have begun doing so at other times during the year as well. I went only to one meeting during my two year study, and i feel the same way... that we pass on the bread and wine and refuse him; out of ignorance.

Peace to you,

tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

I will most probably be at my old KH next year (peace to you all!), but I would encourage those of you who feel compelled to do it at home, why not call one another? We live in an age where, while we cannot always be together literally in the flesh, we certainly can in SPIRIT, even as we are now. But hearing one another's voices, too. I am sure some do this for that date... and I and others do it on occasion just because (some of us partake every day... as part of the 'daily bread/sacrifice' and "constant feature" of the New Covenant. Israel ate the manna and drank from the rock-mass (that was Christ - 1 Corinthians 10:1-5) EVERY day - it was what kept them alive physically... and so my household does it daily for the preservation of our spiritual lives).

That is NOT to say what any others must/should do - each one must decide for himself/herself... and his/her household... how to handle such a matter. I was just sharing what some of us (including my own household) do.

But again, reach out to one another, if you've a mind and heart to. We have no Leader but Christ and that one said, "Where two or or more are gathered in my name, there I am also." Surely, if one is going to partake of the flesh and blood of Christ, they will also call upon him. So...

Just puttin' it out there, dear ones. Just something to think about... and I'm sure some of you already have.

Again, peace to ALL of you... and your households!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• Angharad
    Angharad

Note to all : Please lets keep the thread on topic and away from personal attacks and disagreements

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit