"He who loves me will OBEY my commandments...

by AGuest 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is very sad on a number of levels. Her old post was very illuminating. She must be different in person. If she would drop the slave banter and lecturing, people would pay more attention to her claims of personal revelation. She once wrote a post in a different voice. The post was eloquent and compassionate. I don't know how anyone can read her posts and not believe she does not have major problems. It reminds me of the Empire's New Clothes.

Unfortunately, she will be back.

Notice how even in her temporary absence, she gets attention.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear Miz Josie (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... and no worries: I actually laughed (and I'm sure dear Unkle-Skunkle did, too, if he read it - I believe he's still out there, based on a recent post/PM from him - PEACE, m'luv and I truly hope all is well with you!)... at the very fond memories this brought back. These Johnny-Come-Latelies really think they know what was occurring between me and a dear one some 11 years ago! When they have NO clue! This might help shed some "light" on it all, though:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/7134/1/Kinghts-in-white-satinnnnn

That some folks think they "know" what transpired between me and another... and why... with absolutely NO history or frame of reference... and wish to use that to malign and/or discredit me... is telling. And I thank YOU for seeing that, NOT because we are friends, you and I... because it's OBVIOUS. Well, to anyone with eyes, even the physical kind.

I think they would all be surprised at dear Unk's own response had he ever posted one. Like dear OUTLAW, Farkel, and several others, I won't be surprised when some of these and I become just as close. And it will happen, dear one. Always does.

Again, peace to you, my sistah... and your dear family!

YOUR servant and slave of Christ (yeah, still),

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

The lengths some people will go to just to attack another! Unbelievable

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okaayyy, dear Loz (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)? And (sadly) they don't... can't... even see it. Really interesting, though. And, again, telling.

Peace to you!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Nicely done.

Peace,

tammy

• irondork
    irondork

tag

• talesin
    talesin

The lengths some people will go to just to attack another! Unbelievable

Loz x

Ditto. SMH

ELDER MENTALITY -- telling Mrs. Jones she's having a tantrum? Get the hell over yourself man!

t

• ziddina
  • cofty
    cofty

talesin are you really digging up comments I made 4 months ago just to have go at me and use that tired old "elder" insult?

I was a really kind, compassionate, non-judgemental elder by the way. That's why I didn't last long.

If you are bored tonight please find something more productive to do than insulting me. Thanks.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    are you really digging up comments I made 4 months ago just to have go at me

. What, they should only be threads made 11 years ago?

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit