I LOST MY JOB TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jesika 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I have been searching for a job since March, and FINALLY got one waiting tables at a pool hall. They fired me today due to "pushing" someone that I asked to excuse me. Then I was told that my "attitude" was a reason. For anyone who knows me, I am about the most uplifting person around!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW that was BS! I didnt fit into the "click" and was fired today. I have been crying and upset all night!!! They waited untill I was off work and finished cleaning up to tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had sooooooooooooooooooo many plans for the money I was making and now, I can't. I didn't do ANYTHING wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, I just had to put it in writting cause I am so depressed and angry at the same time.

Back to the drawing board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (crying as I write this).

Love you all,

Jes

• Jesika
    Jesika

I would really thank you all for some kind words!!!! I need them about now.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Don't give up. This to shall pass.

If this is youThen I would bet your advisary is a jealous female.

Chalk it up to "chit happens" and try real hard to put it behind you.

You can also go to the un-employment office and file a grievence with them and put everything in writting. They will contact the employer with the complaint and the employer will have to comeup with a proper reason and either offer you your job back or ...well hmmm. don't know exactly how it works if you have only been on the job a short time but if you've been there for more then 6 months you should be able to do something about it. Clear you name if nothing else. You don't want that on your record.

(((jessica)))

plum

• Been there
    Been there

(((((((((((((Jesika)))))))))))))))

I am so sorry. I know how excited you were about the job. It doesn't help much, but if you didn't fit into the "click" then it would have been a short time till you didn't want to work there. It's so hurtful to get "FIRED" brings up all kinds of rejection feelings. Then when you didn't do what they say you did................the injustice. Keep trying. The last one broke the ice and got you started. Good Luck!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Plum---

Unfortuately I was only on the job for 3wks. There is nothing I can do. I cried the whole way home in my bf's truck. I felt soooooo wrongfully treated and there is NOTHING I can do. Thanx for the advice.

BeenThere---It brings back ALOT of feelings of being rejected. I had overcome that through stripping. When I was "fired", I would just laugh cause they were the ones losing $. I made THEM $. So, I would leave with my head held HIGH!!!! I cried today, and have been fighting it ever since I was told I was fired. It took me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to get a job outside of stripping and the way I see it---I failed! I know that isn't a heathy way of seeing it, but it hurts. I will try again soon, after I get over the hurt and disappointment I feel.

Jes

• Jesika
    Jesika

PS---Plum, yes that is me.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I'm sorry.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((((((Jesika)))))))))))))))

Sorry to about your unfair sacking. It's happened to me, and it's very natural to feel angry and betrayed. Allow yourself to go through the emotions, and then get back into job hunting. Don't let those idiots make you think you're not a good worker. It sounds like it was politics - it often is in these situations. Just get out there with your head held high, knowing you are a hard worker who will be an asset to a boss who appreciates your efforts.

Hang in there.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

(((((((((((Jesika))))))))))) Hang in there! This is hard right now, I know. Things will look up, though, they always do. I hope that you will find a new job very soon!

Love,

Dottie

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Jesika

Waiting tables should be easy to replace. A good waitstaff (in my opinion) at least here in the NE is difficult to find. Most of the restaurants & bars service sucks. You should have no problem replacing it. Good Luck !

PS Stop pushing the customers J/K

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 20 October 2002 8:32:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit