Today I had been DA

by Ginosko 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
  • jst2laws
  • Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hola OldHippie,

Me entere de que habian opiniones discrepantes por que el Presidente de mi congragacion me dijo ayer lo que dije en mi post original: El no penso originalmente en desasociarme, pero habia sido una decision de la mesa de servicio de la sucursal el hacerlo. Por otra parte el que haya o no haya habido opiniones discrepantes en realidad es una especulacion. El Presidente de mi congregacion ha sido nombrado hace poco miembro de la misma mesa de servicio de la sucursal, y el preparo el informe de la visita de hace unos dies dias a mi casa. Lo natural es que le hayna preguntado a el su opinion, sin embargo no precise ese punto. Me parece esto un asunto anecdotico y no tan relevante.

Ginosko

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi Mulan,

They disasociated me. Is really hard to believe, because I didn't ask for it. I very clearly express 10 days ago that I didn't want to DA myself. They didn't have any reason to DF me, because I didn't talk with any JW about this topic except Caballo Sentado who asked me originally of the problem, and the elders. That's the reason because I ask to see any write procedure of the WT that permit them to DA a person against his will, they told me that they don't have any document and that this is a verbal procedure. They DA me using to witness the PO and the CO that I dind't believe in them as the only channel of God, and that I myself didn't consider as a Brooklin JW.

Ginosko

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Thanks all for yours kindly words. I had lost a lot of very goods friends, but maybe I'll will know new ones. On the other hand, I believe that I still have goods friends amongs the JW.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Hola Ginisko, y !gracias! Ahora lo entiendo mejor. Voy a probar a escribirte mas despues. ?Vale?

BluesBrother: You haven't seen the end of it yet, it may take months before "the wheel of justice" starts rolling ............

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Good for you Ginisko

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

welcome Ginosko...

It is disturbing (yet expected) the increasing tendancy to disassociate people that have not expressly stated they wish to disassociate themselves. Any announcement of disassociation where the individual has not specifically indicated their intent to formally leave the organization paints a misleading picture in the minds of those in the congregation.

The reasoning that an individual by his conduct indicates he no longer wishes to be a witness can be applied to nearly anything they wish to apply it to. It is apparent the Society is more concerned about protecting themselves legally than they are about actually 'helping' people. I think such behavior is cowardly when they pass judgement but refuse to accept responsibility for doing so.

I hope you can retain some JW friends and that they will slowly appreciate what you do. It is a shame to leave good people behind but sometimes you just have to appreciate the spell they are under and hope for the best.

Path

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hello ginosko''' let me ask you a question?? does the watchtower magizines and books in peru have a price on them... are they sold for a dollar or sol as inm peru.. in the united states the wt stoped selling the magazines in 1991... i would like this information from Peru....thank you john

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hello johnny,

I'm ginosko's friend, I can answer your question.
    Here in Peru you don't pay for the literature now, we did pay some years ago, but that has changed.

By the way, this wednesday, I was told they announced that Ginosko had been disassociated.

have a nice day.
    Caballo Sentado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit