Today I had been DA

by Ginosko 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Prisca, if you ever come to Peru, let us know.
    Thanks for your kind words, friends.
    Caballo Sentado

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Ginosko,
    you know we are friends & you know we'll be better friends after all of this is through.
    May God bless you.
    Caballo Sentado.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Ginosko, this is very sad. But it is typical of the way they react. As you said, the GB sinned, so they punish you.

I have to ask a question. You said they are going to DA you. Do you mean disassociate or disfellowship? This may be a difference in language translating, but I am wondering if they do it differently there.

• Dia
    Dia

Welcome home.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome ((Ginosko,)) and ((CS))

WOW how brave of you two to stand up for what is right and realize that serving an organization is NOT where it's at.

Hoping to hear more from you guys and how everyone else will be reacting in Peru.

Hugs,

j2bf

• benext
    benext

Ginosko, sorry to hear this happened to someone who only wanted a clear, reasonable answer. It will be interesting to see the listing for Peru in the next worldwide report.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Ginsoko and Caballo Sentado:

Here's a great big welcome to people of INTEGRITY!

To support an organization that claims to be from God and perpetuates a history of lies and deception is living a lie. Thank you for having the courage to question and then act on the answers(or non-answers) given to you.

I wish you both, and your families, all the best life has to give you. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ola! to Ginosko & Caballo S .

May I add my words of welcome to this place where you will find genuine support, sometimes disagreement, but always the right to speak your mind.

It is strange how differently issues are handled in different places. I too have been seriously affected by the U N issue . I have written twice to the Society & got only standard replies. I have made no secret of this and have fully discussed it with local elders - even by e mail which was,I suppose asking for it. But I got no reaction at all. They met with me ,eventually, talked around the issues, offered patronizing suggestions as how to "Strengthen my faith" and left it at that ....And here you are being told to go and dissasociate yourself ! . That is a contradiction in terms. If they did that to me I would refuse unless they formally dissfellowshipped me.

This is a new beginning , Welcome !

• Gerard
    Gerard

Amigo, le hicieron un favor a usted. No questione las preguntas de usted sino las respuestas de la WT y vera que hay muchas mentiras que la WT ha creado. Hagalo sin culpabilidad, ya que su busqueda es por la verdad.

Gerry

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Don't worry. Cowards attack in groups without just cause. Be happy and fight back. You can do it! -J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit