Today I had been DA

by Ginosko 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi friends,
    I'm Ginosko's friend. I was the one who asked him in the first place about the UN & Bulgaria affair. So, I'm the next in line to be DA...I do not feel any regret for what I know now...I love the truth & I cannot be part of any human group that shows by its conduct that they do not love God. As I told you all before, when I learned about these scandals & after asking Ginosko about them, I went 2 times to the branch office in my country... They did not have any answer. After 15 days a I called by phone again & a brother there told me about the library card excuse...I told him that was not a good answer & explained. He told me: "This is what were were told to inform anyone who asks about it", an that is it. A group of other JWs here knows about this, theyll know the reazon we are DA'ed.
    If they start going after me, I'll tell my friends the reazon. I'm the only one JW in my family, so their action is not going to hit hard. As for my wife, she is with me & my 3 kids won't be JW ever. I'll keep on teaching them to be good persons & to love God.

Thanks to you all for your support. Thanks to all of you who still love God in spite of this organization.

Caballo Sentado

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome!

You both have very interesting stories relating to your exit from the Organisation. I wish you well on your spiritual journeys.

BTW, I love Peru. I haven't been there (yet) but I love Michu Pinchu and the other Inca sites.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"2. Originally the PO didn't want to DA me, but that was a decision of the service committe."

And you were told by the committee that there had been a disagreement amongst them?

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi OldH,

They didn't remark about a desagreement in the branch service committe, but I believe that this is not uncommon, in a judicial committe they are also disagreeements in some opportunities.

Ginosko.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Claro que si, pero has escrito que hay opiniones diferentes, y he pensado que la posibilidad unica para ti saberlo, fue que a ti lo han dicho los otros. Vale?

• Tish
    Tish

Welcome,

I think this just about sums everything up, the Elders have not got a clue sometimes why they have to do something! I thought that only the judicial committee were to make the decision to DA or DF. But you see if your dangerously close to exposing something they have to shut you up!

Luv

Tish

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Brothers Ginosko-( sorry I forgot the others name( old age) Isnt it wonderful That your eyes are opened? You ( like I) once were blind but now we see.

Hang in there. There are no wasted years. All you learned as a JW will be used to help others."Make sure of all things" (((hug)))

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Hi Gin and Cab..............welcome here, there are truly many friends and much support to be found here..........welcome to the fold

J Gull

• larc
    larc

Ginosko, I am sorry to read about how you were treated. I think it is very hard for someone like you who still is a sincere Christian who finds out that his organization is not what it claims. I hope you can find a way to still meet your spiritual needs. If you want to learn more about the very bad mistakes made by the Governing Body, I recommend that you read a book, Crisis of Conscience, by Ray Franz. Franz was a Governing Body member in the 1970's, and resigned his position around 1980. He describes many problems at the top of the organization. Ray is a kind man, and does not write with bitterness. (His book is available in Spanish.)

• jack2
    jack2

Welcome to the board Ginosko, your story is very interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit