Today I had been DA

by Ginosko 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• happy man
    happy man

Sorry to here this history.

I must say this is very diffrent from how it is in sweden, I HAVE TOLD EVRYONE HERE ABOUT THIS ABUSE THING, AND EVEN UN SCANDAL, nothing happend, i am not any elder anymore, but i have been fore over 20 year.

I must also ask you, do you have some swed missionris in Peru?

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

Hi Happy Man,

Nice to know that there's another elder in the world who understand that in the UN@WT affair, there's a big problem. For me at least, all the guys who are involved must be removed as elders, including member of the GB, because of lack of "sound in mind" and because Mt 18:6. And as they didn't show regret, because of the lie in theirs answer to all the branches, maybe even more for some of them. The channel of God didn't applied the same rules for the top of the organization. That's the reason because I realized that they are not the channel of God and began to review all my beliefs.. For this kind of statements I had been DA.

It's also interesting that when they were going away from my home I ask them about how they'll announce this to the congregation, and they replied: Mr. .. has DA himself. I replied that that's was a lie, and they told me that this is noy the way that they saw it. But at last in the congregation the announced that they DA me. I this point I'm very happy with them they didn't lie. On the other hand I do not have any kind of hate to any JW, not even the branch whoe DA me, neither the GB. They help me in some part of my life, and I saw a lot of good mens in thre KG, and I have a lot of good friends JW. I believe that they are honest JW who are trying to do in their beliefs what is good for GOD. The problem is not in their heart or mind but's on the programmer. For me the organization is in some way out of control, not from now, but from the begining, and on the other hand, they are only men, not the channel of God, but any one of them realize this truth.

Regarding your question, I don't know any Sweden missionary in Peru. Maybe there are some one. In my country most of them are from the USA, Canada and Mexico some years ago.

My best regards.

Ginosko

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

I made a mistake: KG = KH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit