The Elder That Masturbated

by minimus 34 Replies latest social relationships

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

minimus,

how was your lunch?

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, saint, he was there being consoled by some elders that thought he was courageous. The funny thing was that it looked like his own elder body tried to distance themselves from him...lol...Personally, I thought to myself, "Who could be this stupid?". And the was my first elder's school that I attended. Certainly, it was memorable!

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

This might sound mean, but if I was hearing that. I would have had a hard time not laughing. I am sorry, that would just rank up there as one of the oddest events I have ever witnessed. I would also suspect some serious "depression" and "mental illness" in that man. As a sane person would know better.

My thought

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 14 October 2002 22:21:41

• Know_You
    Know_You

Pope,

I suspect that you need a lobotomy. Hope that helps.

KY

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

KY

its funny, some of my best friends have told me that too.....hmmmmm............

Pope

• Satanus
    Satanus

Pope

Is the reason for your hat because you head is a funny shape? Are you hiding something under there?

SS

• Know_You
    Know_You

Pope,

lobe-otomy? Aural sex.

Hop ethat helps.

LOL. /Know_You

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

We didn't pay much attention to masturbation in our congregation, unless of course things started to get 'out of hand'!

Outaservice ( who would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!)

• rocky220
    rocky220

Uh, wait a minute..... Know_You.......................You_Know.......oh noooooooooo!

rocky220

• minimus
    minimus

Hey, I just remembered something else about this guy. He used to study with a stripper on the one piece of furniture that she had, a bed. The brothers counseled him to turn the study over to a sister. Maybe this was how "the problem" grew out of control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit