The Elder That Masturbated

by minimus 34 Replies latest social relationships

• minimus
    minimus

Years ago, at an elder's school, the subject of secret sins and masturbation was discussed. The instructer mentioned how "secret sins" could affect the spirit of the congregation. When the subject of masturbation was"handled", a brother decided to put his hand up to "confess".This was obviously not meant to be a question and answer discussion, but the CO called on the elder. At this point, the elder felt obliged to confess that he had a problem with masturbation. He began to get emotional and since it was just before lunchtime, the instructor said we could all take our break now (while the CO and instructor talked to the masturbator).

• voltaire
    voltaire

Do you think the CO and instructor admitted to the brother that they do it, too?

• Know_You
    Know_You

Sadly the sin of Onan affects many in Jehovah's service. However, this elder showed a true spirit of sincere regret - as have countless Youths and even older ones deprived of a partner through death. That is in stark contrast to Catholic Priests who are well known to be serial unrepentant masturbators, even going so far as to use their left hands - though right-handed - on occasion. Also, many apostates are secret homosexuals and some have even gone so far as to engage in aural sex. A truly depraved practice and one that will soon be punished when God wreaks down havoc on this depraved society of fornicators, adulterers and beefeaters. Does not the Bible warn that Gehenna awaits the dogs who practice their vile sins, in private or in publics, outside the city walls?

Know_You

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Know-U

My wife and I practise aural sex - I start off trying to do oral sex but she always turns her head....is this the same sinful practise you are referring to, and once which was once very popular with the Sodomites in Canaan?

Pope

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hey You_Know....er....Know_You, that's nice that you bring up the Catholic priests. Let's talk about them for a minute. Have you been listening to the news about all the little boys that they have been molesting? Isn't it amazing that jw elders are well known to be serial, unrepentent molesters?

• nilfun
    nilfun

When the subject of masturbation was"handled",
    LOL@"handled"

I felt embarrassed for the guy just reading this.

Wow, a big deal was made about masturbation, huh?

So much so that a GROWN man felt he had to confess.

Why even counsel the congregation about this?

Isn't there a scripture about minding your own business? Sheesh.

Ah, but a lot of elders I knew seemed quite voyeuristic....

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL....thanks for giving me a good laugh after reading that thread about the suicide. Can you imagine the looks he got in the hall after that? NO shaking his hand!!!LOL

ash

• minimus
    minimus

ashi, you were right! That was the running joke.You better wash your hands after greeting Brother Dick...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I KNEW IT!!!!!!LOLOLOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Minimus

Did you happen to notice if the elder was still there after the break?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit