Hi

by trybalance 121 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

TB-

Well, I'm happy for you. I guess because I can't get over loosing my family, I'm weak. And if you call what I do "tormenting" myself then I will gladly do so. I think that if I ever got complacent about not seeing my family ever again, then something would be wrong with me. But that is merely my opinion.

Besides, it's not "eating me alive". I miss them, and I would do almost anything to get them back.

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 14 October 2002 2:36:6

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Who judged your heart? I beg to differ. You are the one who seems to be judging us. Telling us we are wrong by not moving on.

I myself have moved on. I am here mainly to give support to those who have lost family due to shunning. I love people, jw's included. I may think they are in a cult but I also believe they have a right to believe what they want to. But..........if they come here asking, I am sure not going to hold back from telling them my thoughts about their religion.

After all, isn't that what this place is for?

Now, for real this time. I must go to bed. Good night and have a wonderful life.

Shari

P.S. you said:

And I also would not blame the religion because my family chose the religion the religion did not choose them.
    Wrong! they came to me, I did not go to them. And most were born into it.

Edited by - Lilacs on 14 October 2002 2:41:4

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

You keep saying that the mother should report it.

Well, I agree with that.

But, like I said above, what if the father AND the mother are BOTH abusing the little girl, and the little girl goes to the Elders for help, and then the Elders send the girl back home without calling Police?

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 14 October 2002 2:42:0

• trybalance
    trybalance

I was just told that I had no heart because I would move on and could get over things. I only asked questions and gave my thoughts. I never told anyone they had no heart or were wrong. I just said that I could not understand the attitude and by saying that the attitudes got worse.

Ooops I missed some more questions.

Lilacs even if they came knocking on your door you did not have to buy what they were selling. It was still your choice. Do you buy a vacuum from every kirby guy that comes knocking?

UnD- the mother and the father needs to go to jail. I have seen such things on tv. To bad for the child to have both parents that way. But hey you take bad advise what happens. I have taken bad advise before. Still did not waste my life blaming the person for giving it to me. Just kicked myself real hard, leanred a lesson and got to moving.

Edited by - trybalance on 14 October 2002 2:48:8

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, it appears to me that TryBalance has been the one judging OUR hearts by saying that we should all get on with life and move on and stop harping on the evil things the Watchtower has done to us in the past.

I am here to try and help people to see the TRUTH about the PAIN and SUFFERING that happens when you join the Watchtower.

P.S.: You claim that it is the Witnesses' faults for joining the Religion.

True, but how many Witnesses are told about the Blood Policy, Child Abuse Policy, Rape Policy, and Disfellowshipping Policy before they join?

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

If your family is happy in the Watchtower Organization, then I am truly surprised and I am very happy for you and your family.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

One last time and I promise I will go to bed and leave you alone.

trybalance, I was joking when I said that. That's why I put LOL in front of what I said. I'm sorry if you thought I was serious.

Night all, see you tomorrow, "same bat time, same bat channel. na na na na na na na na battman!"

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

"LOL" means "Laughing Out Loud".

"LMAO" means "Laughing My Ass Off"

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

TryBalance said:

UnD- the mother and the father needs to go to jail. I have seen such things on tv. To bad for the child to have both parents that way. But hey you take bad advise what happens. I have taken bad advise before. Still did not waste my life blaming the person for giving it to me. Just kicked myself real hard, leanred a lesson and got to moving.

How are they going to go to jail if the Elders refuse to call the Police for the little girl and then command the girl to not call the police or God might kill her?

I'm talking about a very young girl talking to 3+ Elders who are telling her not to go to the Police.

That might scare the hell out of her.

• trybalance
    trybalance

UnD she says she happy and she acts happy. I have been on this planet long enough to know things go wrong. I know there is always the hidden things. If the hidden stuff comes out and its ugly then leave. My question was why the attitude? Does going over and over this stuff and keeping it in your face all the time really help you? And please don't beat me up and say I have no heart for not understanding. I just can't see it. The reaction I got from stinkypants makes me think that something is very wrong here. I just came to ask a question and state my thoughts. I don't think I called any body names are accused anybody of anything.Thats what I don't understand about you guys. If I don't share your anger and attitude and do not agree with your wanting to hang onto this pain does that make me heartless?

Boy UnD you guys are keeping me busy tonight. I never said that the preachers were right. Hell it is too bad. What are you going to do about it? Pass out stuffed lambs? I just don't get the why's and how's of what makes you guys keep doing this stuff. Its not my judgement so please dont beat me up. I just dont understand. It seems like lawyers and police are the answer from what I'm hearing. But to go around the world passing out stuffed lambs seems a bit useless ot me. Like my original question Why the attitudes? Attitudes don't make things right. At least in my opinion. All the stuff here, the way I see it, only keeps fueling anger and pain. It dont fix anything. And from what I have read here there have been a lot of people hurt further because of fueling this stuff. Like the guy at work said- go to the internet and you will see. All I see is pain, anger and attitude. I just can't understand why people would keep fueling that. Hell I don't go visit graves of my lost family members. They are in my heart but why would I go to that plot of ground and keep the grave in my mind? To me I want the momories of when they were alive and we were happy. I just don't see why anyone would want to keep themselves fed on the ugly parts of life.

Edited by - trybalance on 14 October 2002 3:4:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit