RAY FRANZ--You Are Appreciated Very Much!!!

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

After coming home to read what has happened today on this board, I would just like to say that no matter what differences anyone has ever had with Ray Franz, I, for one appreciate what he has done for me. Ray has helped more people to look at their spirituality over the last 2 decades. He is not perfect, but he has been a voice of reason and a man of integrity. Many of us admire him for the good that he has done. He exposed the Watchtower yet he was not a bitter man. He lost it all but he gained his Christian freedom. He has minded his own business and yet has been criticized. He obviously hasn't tried to be a crowd pleaser or a cause--finder. He has worshipped God in the best way that he can . He has shared his experiences and we have gotten a look into the organization that we would have never known or even believed........So, THANK YOU, Ray Franz for helping us learn to think without an organization. Thanks for your time, your experiences and your balance!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

For once I agree with the content of one of your posts minimus.

Although I am no longer a believer in God, thank you Ray Franz for having the decency to fess up about the corrupt practices found within the Watchtower organization and for giving up your cushy position as a member of the Governing Body in doing so.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

minimus,

you missed some brown stuff on your nose.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I join in sincerely thanking you, too, Ray.

The Pope

(PS Shame about your uncle though......)

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Should I say "Ray Franz is great or what!" LOL Sorry could't help myself. I do agree though. As stated before the man earned respect because of his dignity.

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you Reborn. BTW....Ihave enjoyed your reasoning on the SL threads....very thorough. Notperfectyet.....Just because I appreciate Ray Franz , it doesn't mean I'm a brownnoser. What's the matter, you don't appreciate him?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Does Ray Franz visit this board?

Just wondering

Dragon

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos." / "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
    - John 8:32 (Vulgate/Douay)

Raymond Franz showed all Jehovah's Witnesses the true meaning of this scripture. Thank you sir.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Big Tex,

Very Good!!

kenpodragon

No! He doesn't visit any boards or websites. He does not like negativity or sarcasism. He is online as far as email and his Commentary Press web site but avoids discussion boards.

Jst2

• minimus
    minimus

J2L...who can blame Ray from staying away especially if he knows about this debacle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit