RAY FRANZ--You Are Appreciated Very Much!!!

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• uninformed
    uninformed

I think it is small minded to think that it is wrong, brown nosing or setting RF up as a GOD to show him respect and honor for what he has done for all of us.

Most of us have sacrificed a lot in order to have left the Organization. I personally lost a 45 year history of so-called 'friends'. I have a son that won't visit or communicate, so I feel our sacrifices have been substantial.

HOWEVER, none of us had ever acheived the level of influence and worshipful adoration that Ray Franz had reached, and then, he just turned his back on it!

He has done nothing for personal aggrandizement, and hasn't ruined his life with hate. He is a pretty good example of a Christian follower of Christ, in my opinion.

Most of us have been better because of him.

Happy Birthday.

Brant

• hambeak
    hambeak

Ray Franz has opened a lot of peoples eyes and minds a great deal of thanks to him but my goodness what a price!

Relationships between people are so important and the borg is so good at destroying any and all relationships if you don't subscribe. That is not love but control piss on the borg.

Ham

• Arthur
    Arthur
    a Circuit Overseer was suggesting that he was dead. I don't think that's true

I think that this was just wishful thinking on the COs part. I just recently got an email from Franz a couple of weeks ago. He did mention to me that he had suffered the mild stroke, but he was still able to carry on correspondence.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Suppose I'd better add my bit.

When I first started to delve into Watchtower past and teachings etc in 1997onwards. I like many came across the Freeminds site on that site under the list of exJW's came across a guy who was connected at one time with congregation I was attending. He was then living in London. I contacted him by email and even spoke to him on the phone. He said he would send me two books.

He sent "Refuting Jehovahs Witnesses" by Randy Watters and "Crisis of Conscience" by Ray Franz.

I read CofC in a week not believing what I was reading, it opened my eyes to the REAL Watchtower. I then later bought "In Search of Christian Freedom".

Whatever is said of Ray Franz on here. He was brave enough to follow his conscience.

If JW's who like him had or are having a "Crisis of Conscience". Knowing what they know about the WT etc.

Where to be brave enough to say that they can no longer in good conscience be part of the WT then we would see hundreds, maybe even thousands, leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit