Ray Franz Key Witness?!

by qwerty 121 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Bill - So he actually has said he presently supports the policy? Well I will take up your offer and phone him Bill - likely tomorrow.

Like I said though - I really don't care if he wrote the policy or if he doesn't support victims or silentlambs. One only has time for so many causes and to me it's not a big deal if he comes out in support or not.

However, I would take notice and begin to investigate this more if he actually does support WTS policy on child abuse over the years and he still thinks its okay.

One final point Bill - I am not spouting off a defence nor am I lazy when it comes to research as you kinda might be aware. I would just like a "fact" to work from on this seeing you started it.

hawk

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Add a sick stomach to that cold.

My skin is crawling.

Why Bill have you keep covering up child rapes for more then 20 years only to come out 2 years ago and suddenly be on the victims side

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Why Bill have you keep covering up child rapes for more then 20 years only to come out 2 years ago and suddenly be on the victims side.

Good point. Because you were once an elder, Bill,you must pay also??!? Or at least this is the mentality you have. Don't you see the statements you are making is HARMING SilentLambs? Take a step back, go on a vacation, relax and unwind, PLEASE. But don't harm the very cause of what it is you are fighting for by speaking against a man who has done many of us so much good. So oyu don't agree, big deal. Just because I don't agree with people does not make me thier enemy. If I was "not a friend" of every single peron who did not agree with me on everything, I would not have any friends. Wake up, and relax!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Don't you see the statements you are making is HARMING SilentLambs?

Damn Straight

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Bill Bowen wrote:

OK all you arm chair warriors call him and ask. You want facts but you are too lazy to get them yourselves. How can you be so quick to spout off defense of something you know nothing of?

Why in the hell should we bother a man in his eighties who has done more to expose the Watchtower's flawed policies that you ever could or will? Why should we drag him into the mess you made for yourself on this thread? You made the accusation, you provide the proof!

BTW, have you ever made statements on this DB opposing the Watchtower's blood policy? Are you involved with that effort? Have you made any public statements to the press about it? If not, should we conclude you are for the JW blood policy?

IW

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Is Ray Great or What?

silentlambs

Edited by - silentlambs on 9 October 2002 23:13:0

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    if he continues to hold to his point of view, then perhaps a few phone calls might help him to see the need to make an adjustment in his thinking.

THE MAN IS IN HIS 80'S! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY MAD?????

• Simon
    Simon

Bill

You said that he has said nothing to the media. This is "staying silent" then and being neutral.

He is entitled to say what he wants to who he wants in private conversations. I'd hate to have every thing I said in private conversation taken down and 'used against me'

I think you are missing the point that he is in his (late?) 80's and I would hope putting the whole JW thing behind him for what little of his life is left. To suddenly be bombarded by phone calls demanding answers and support is *not* good PR for silentlambs. If people approached me for something I had done 30+ years ago in an aggressive way then I doubt I would be pledging my support for whatever it was either.

• Valis
    Valis

Bill..answer my question, or is it you have no defense for your own inaction or silence on a plethora of other JW related issues?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit