Ray Franz Key Witness?!

by qwerty 121 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Valis:

Well, I went away for a day and a half and still no answer to my questions...*sigh*..yeah Bill is out of touch, but I'm sure he had plenty of time to answer within the time frame that I posted. Perhaps he didn't find the very pointed questions worthy of an answer, or perhaps it is I who is not worthy of response from someone "on high" like Bill......it would seem to me that if anyone else slandered Ray Franz we, would as a group demand not only an apology, but some sort of reckoning or answer to "the pot calling the kettle black" questions...and might be calling them a troll to say the least. It would appear that some can say whatever they want with impunity, which IMO is a double standard. Before you start in on me, yes I have read the other threads and its great that Ray and Bill have spoken and that went well. However, the piss poor attitude Bill decided to take w/many of us is something I am not quite ready to let go of...but wait...I'm just an armchair warrior after all, so it shouldn't matter huh?

Valis, I'm not making any excuses for anyone, but Bill is out of the country, he left early morning the day after this thread got out of hand. Just wanted to let you know, since you've been waiting for an answer. He should be back in a week. Ok, I will make an opinion. I think Bill lost it. I think the armchair warrior thing was a bit out of hand as well. But I think this all stemmed from the crap he encountered due to the "Letter". He took alot of crap over that, and I wanted to let everyone know also that the letter has been checked out by an Attorney, and as far as legalities are concerned, it's clean. I hope that sets some minds at ease. RevMalk

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

Edited by - Revmalk on 11 October 2002 13:22:19

• teejay
    teejay
    hey teej, your daughter is such a cutie!

Thank you.

She can't help it, rizzy.

She's just.... like.... her daddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit