Ray Franz Key Witness?!

by qwerty 121 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay
    Valis and others have asked good questions yet Bill Bowen remains silent. Why is that? -- Island Woman.

It's what Bill has always done here. It's as Hillary said, Bill has used JW.com as his personal bulleting board and nothing more.

Is he above answering the questions of those who post here?

Yes.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Bill Bowen remains silent. Why is that?

Isn't that a CHOICE... we ALL have?

It's what Bill has always done here.

Again, isn't that his CHOICE?

Bill has used JW.com as his personal bulleting board and nothing more.

And wasn't that his CHOICE... and was permitted by the Board/Simon? And which one of us does not use it for this purpose?

Is he above answering the questions of those who post here?

Aren't we ALL, if we CHOOSE to be? And is it not our CHOICE to ignore whomever we wish to? And was it not our CHOICE to support Silentlambs, if we did... as well as NOT to... if we did not?

Who here is "bound" by any other(s) here?

I am sure I do not understand the "dilemma" here. Truly.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

The more I think about this, the less it seems like a big deal. Ok, let's look at it like this. What if it's true that Ray Franz supports the Watchtower policy? What if he agrees that they're doing what they're supposed to be doing? I don't care who you are, if you support that policy, then you're sick. We've all (most of us) been sitting here freaking out and attacking this guy for making a statement based on an alleged conversation he claims he had directly with Franz. On top of that, statements he's "heard" second hand. IF, he really had this conversation with Ray, and IF Ray really said these things, than I don't blame him a bit for making the statements he made. I don't particularly understand why the need is there for Ray Franz to "Actively" support silentlambs, but IF he really feels this way about the way these abuse cases are handled, than that's some messed up stuff (pardon my huge vocabulary). Anyway, point is, if it comes out that Ray Franz really said these things, and believes these things, then I guess there are alot of us that owe Bill and the silentlambs a huge apology. So my suggestion is to hold off until someone calls someone who knows someone who knows Ray, and find out for us, and put this mess to bed. (And get a tape recording too, will ya?) By the way, Bill is out of the country, so don't anybody go freaky now if he doesn't reply within the next week

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Who here is "bound" by any other(s) here?

Everybody...except for one. Whom we are all bound to answer to.

And no, it isn't Jesus OR God.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Is it me? Is it me??

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Is it me? Is it me??
    LOL, Nope sorry...Not even thouist getith offith the hookith Noone is safe I tell you! NO ONE!

• larc
    larc

Rev,

I guess you haven't read everything written on the subject. Amazing called Ray and got the answer. Look it up, if you are interested.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Yes, I saw that after I posted.....

• AGuest
    AGuest

Actually, Plum, dear... and peace to you!... we are not, any of us here... really "bound"... by anyone else here. We CAN... CHOOSE... to leave... or stay... or "speak"... or be "silent". Heck, we're not really even "bound" in what we can or cannot say (thank you, Simon!) if we DO choose to "speak".

Unlike some other "places" I've been. You get my point...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Unlike some other "places" I've been. You get my point...

Yep I do get your point and my point is this place WAS like that when I got here but according to the last day or two it looked asthough it was taking a turn in that very same direction. "Agree with ME or be damned!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit