Have you read my experience in the Awake?Read this

by ELON14 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Bookmarked

• sizemik
    sizemik

Rami is alive and well . . . and lives not far from me here in Christchurch, New Zealand.

• Diest
    Diest

Thanks Size.....he had a compeling story. I would love to hear how his religious progression has gone....if he is still christian, and so on. Let him know that we would love an update on a compeling and touching story.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Rami is alive and well . . . and lives not far from me here in Christchurch, New Zealand.

=============

I hope the earthquake did not damaged you and him .

Please tell him I wish he continues to be Christian . This way he may enter in the Kingdom of God , which he has preached before .

Christian greetings from north

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Let him know that we would love an update on a compeling and touching story.

I haven't made contact with Rami in the last year. We've had a LOT of earthquakes here in the last 12 months. A 7.1, two 6.3's and 30 quakes over 5.0 . . . a 4.9 and 4.5 in the last few days . . . over 8,000 in all . . . they just keep on coming. Everyone has spent a lot of time at home . . . there's no town left to go to. Rami's location is away from the main area of damage so I'm confident he is OK.

I have him as a FB friend and would be happy to drop him a line and let him know of the interest. I'm sure he will be gratified by it. Watch this space?

• free @ last
  • karter
    karter

I was in the south island when Elon went missing then when it all came out what happened.

The local Brothers were quick to bad mouth Rami and put him down as soon as he leaft the WTS.

• mamalove
    mamalove

What is the back story here? What happened to his son and what is the latest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit