Have you read my experience in the Awake?Read this

by ELON14 67 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Elon14 started that thread in 2002. I doubt he is still on JWD.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Interesting the number of posters who responded to that originally, have moved on, and that is good

It got me to wondering too! Anyone know what happened to Dutchie? Always enjoyed the posts.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, I went back and I remember this. Teh article isa about 3 post down on page one and right above me are a few links to some great reads!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah this is the problem with better than 5000 PAGES of post! So much good stuff gets lost...

I thought it was funny that the reason he originally questioned judaism was that they wouldn't allow him to marry a gentile... Yet how many JW's get the boot for marrying a 'worldly person?' The attitude is EXACTLY the same!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i remember this story.........a guy from australia used to post here and we chatted some. cyborgvision

He sent me all the links to the newspaper clippings about your son.........I am so sorry for you and your wife.

My computer crashed and I lost all the information and could not find it at JWD.

Thanks so much for posting here and I hope you do stay again for awhile

purps

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Spiritism

Really? Maybe I need to check them out again. I never found them to be in to spiritism. I found them to be prideful, arrogant, and self-loving. Just not placing where you are saying they are into spiritism.

• Robenz
    Robenz

Chalom.

I discoverd this ex-jw site not to long ago. I became a jw in Israel in 1974 and spent over a year in the Israeli army military prison for refusing to continu my army service . I dont now if you are still in contact in the jw forum ' i would be very happy to get in touch with you ELON 14. My wife and i left this antichrist leaded wachtower organisation in 2006 that after 32 years as a j-w ,it took me 5 years of intensives and honest researches to realize that the TRUTH is not an affiliation with a religion , all the more with a'cult ' like jehovahs witness .The Truth is about a personnal relationship with the Son of God Jesus Christ ,that something that was 'forbiden 'in the j-w cult. I live in France and i hope i can get in touch with you. I read your experience in the Awake 1994 i came to the same honest conclusion as you. Shalom veleitraot. Robenz

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

I read it

Ar you around here, Ovi ?

Ps - I have great sympathy for Jw (and those who loves Jesus and Father ) in Israel because I know their situation .

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

fascinating story from ELON14 , he clearly left this place a long time ago wonder what he's up these days? What is the story behind the tragedy with his son? the links are broken.

There cant be many Awake life stories where the person whose experience is covered has left the WTS in such a short time after the GB and R&F love stories like that , if only they knew the real facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit