another sign of the end

by comforter 53 Replies latest jw friends

• footprints
    footprints

Comforter you are right. You really are in the last days....

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

ugh, me thinks comforter some kinda injun. speak like so. makeum hard read sometime.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Comforter, It's always the last days, who are you trying to kid. What difference does it make if they come in your lifetime or not? Either way, at the very end of your life you get to meet your maker. Better prepare yourself, Christ is comin to Getcha.

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• Brummie
    Brummie

Better prepare yourself, Christ is comin to Getcha.

ugh!...what an aweful way to portray Christ who is the embodiement of the greatest love of all.

There's hope for comforter and all JWs yet....there's plenty of love in Christ for a repentant sinner

Brummie

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

There's hope for comforter and all JWs yet....there's plenty of love in Christ for a repentant sinner

Yes, of course he does Brummie. I myself believe that ALL people will be saved to some sort of glory. I was just being sarcastic.

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Stop! Gawd, there for a minute I was having a childhood gloom and doom flashback!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Brummie,

what about the unrepentant sinners?

• Brummie
    Brummie

You mean like you and I right? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Brummie

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Repent!

The end is rear!

• Brummie
    Brummie

OK Rev, I retract my post. it just sounded a little too much like a JW threat. Then again I guess that is the only language JWs like comforter would understand so you were on the ball.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit