another sign of the end

by comforter 53 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

my true identity is comforter. i a jw. what more you want to know?

• Patriot
    Patriot

Is it just me or does Comfy sound alot like Fred Hall?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

ME COMFORTER IS COMFORTER, NOT FREDDY HALL. ME WANT TO GROW UP AND BE LIKE MY FAVORITE HERO LUNCH LADY. SOME DAY WE I GETS SMARTS ME WILL GO BACK TO KINGDERGARDEN AND THIS TIME ME PASS!! UNTILL THEN, ME STAY HERE AS OFFICIAL SITE TROLL. BEING THAT ME COMFORTER PRETTY STUPID, ME TROLL HERE LONG TIME.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Patriot-

All trolls pretty much sound the same.

• pomegranate
  • MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

all this troll calling...

who cares..

simon has given everyone an opp. to hit the ignore button..

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Damn trolls...which one is guilty?

• jwsons
    jwsons

Child Abuse is another sign of last days ("having no natural affection"--2 Tim 3:1). Join United Nations for 10 years is another one ("betrayers") and more, Comforter, you can add more.

Another: fulfilment of Revelation 16:18,19 when Governing Body became 3 different sections :

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses
    Kingdom Support Services, Inc.
    Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses

in an earthquake, which Associated Press call it "organizational shakeup" Look at here

To Others: Comforter is typical MIA (missing in action) or endangered mamal. While WacoTower and Dark Society almost dump the last days,generation etc...he stills in his position as a dinosaur !!!He He He. Protect this endangered living thing , guys and girls.

jwsons

Edited by - jwsons on 7 October 2002 15:44:27

• comforter
    comforter

they will knoweth that a prophet was among them. laugh now. you mite not be laughing later. dont say we did not tell you.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

He that is standing (comforter), beware that he does not fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit