another sign of the end

by comforter 53 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

dj

paul did not believe he was living in last days in a universal style. he wrote timothy, "but know this, in the last days there will be" e&c. saying "there will be" indicate that paul thought last days was future and not then.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

ATTENTION: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL AND IT WILL GO AWAY.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNAWARE, COMFORTER, AKA DUNSCOT, IS CAPABLE OF SPEAKING PERFECT ENGLISH AND INSTEAD USES THIS PERSONA TO ATTEMPT TO PLAY GAMES WITH PEOPLE.

DO YOU WISH TO BE ONE WHO FALLS FOR HIS STUPID JOKE?

I SUBMIT EVIDENCE FOR YOUR PERUSAL THAT COMFORTER IS FULLY CAPABLE OF SPEAKING ENGLISH.

SO FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT KNOW, COMFORTER IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING.

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME WITH SUCH STUPIDITY?

• gumby
    gumby

Reborn,

ATTENTION: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

I see areal strong resemblance to Fred Hall. Could that dude be posing as another idiotic twit that loves to see people get pissed? A sadist in a rare form? Why...I do believe it could be true. He is getting more obvious with each post as he is only here to try and get some flares up ...but mostly....get attention. Too bad there are those who's lives are so damn meaningless, that this is all they can find to do for ...."COMFORT".

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The Black Death was a definite sign of the End. And it has come. This IS the New System, and we are living in Paradise.

Thank you.

• metatron
    metatron

It's bad luck to feed the troll, just like the Bible says:

"He that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly".

metatron

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    btw folks.....here's an example of this "comforter" yahoo's first post on this board....his English certainly didn't have a problem at that time.
    At one time, this board seemed to be fair. But I no longer think that it is, to jws, at least. Ex-jws here can cuss, insult, say FU to everybody they don't like, and call jws pedophiles. Ex-jws can post fluff posts too and have multiple identities with no problem. Can jws do things like that among you people? No they cannot. You advocates of free speech need to check yourself. All you want is a place where you can carry on one long monologue. Too much negativity up in this place. I await the customary insults.

Comforter is a

T

R

O

L

L

!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Here's another one ... anybody want any more ?

Ex-jws in this place often berate the gerontological state of the governing body. The speak abusively about the oold men in Brooklyn. Why the antipathos against the men in Brooklyn? Why focus on the old age of the governing body and how hard it is for them to swallow food when criticizing them? Can you not separate the advanced age of the body from your criticisms of their doctrinal stance?

Most cultures throughout human history have encouraged the young to show the utmost respect for their elders. The ageism that is manifested in this place is disgusting to comforter. You people contemplate what I am saying and mend your ways. You may criticize jw beliefs and practices. But you have no right to be anti-gerontological in ya orientation.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

ME COMFORTER SAY END IS NEAR CAUSE LUNCH LADY TOLD ME SO. ME WANTED 2 HELPINGS OF BEANS BUT SHE SAID NO. LUNCH LADY SAID THE END OF LUNCH IS NEAR AND I WONT HAVE TIME. YOU SEE PEOPLE! THE END IS NEAR AND THERE IS NO TIME!! WELL COMFORTER TRIED TO EAT BEANS BUT HAD TO GO SEE THERAPIST SO ME COULDNT EAT ALL THE BEANS. NEXT TIME COMFORTER AT INSTITUTION ME GET MORE BEANS FROM LUNCH LADY.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Ah Comf.

You are always good for a belly laugh. You bring so much humor into my life. What would we do without you??

HA HA HA Outoftheorg

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

PS COMFORTER, to be honest to Jehovah, please state here whether you have been deceiving us or not as to the true identity of youself? If you do not answer, we will take it to mean that you have been deceiving us. We know that you have been watching this thread like a hawk, so please respond! Don't forget, Jehovah knows...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit