another sign of the end

by comforter 53 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Sniper shootings. these people sick. but it shows the end is near. people scarred to come out they homes. the bible prophesy people would be afraid in last days. it happening.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Yada yada. Everything is a sign of the last days, there were signs of the last days in the 1st century and the end hasn't come yet. How sad that people actually think it's proper to live their lives in fear every day that the world will end.

Silverleaf

• butalbee
    butalbee

Oh please. Another sign of the end of days. The big A. Everything is a sign of the end. You're a fool. Typical dumbdub. Haven't you learned anything from this site?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"I woke up this morning and had myself a beer. The future is uncertain and the end is always near...so let it roll, baby, roll...!"

The Doors

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

then you better get out of babylon if you do not want to share in her sins.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

You know what the problem is Comfy, the end has been coming for thousands of years. So, should I live with that thought, I wouldn't get anything done in my life. I would just in my chair, expecting Armageddon to come every minute, and the bigger problem would be, there will always be a tomorrow, and a tomorrow after that in this world. The new system isn't coming to make your life a bit more pleasant, you are going to have to do that for yourself, now, in this life, Stop wasting it with hoping for your god that will never come into action.

Kisses.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Hey comforter,

Have you noticed that the society has totally given up on the claim that our generation has seen an unprecedented increase in the frequency, intensity, and damage caused by earthquakes? I had always been taught this was clear proof of Jesus' sign being fulfilled. And I was taught that this was a composite sign, i.e. that all parts of it had to occur at once. Therefore, if the earthquakes part has not been fulfilled, then there is no sign. Think about that.

No apologies

p.s. I also spent a lot of time trying to convince people that the sign was being fulfilled in our day. I guess I was misinformed.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Jesus warned us about people like you, comforter:

"Many will come on the basis of my name saying 'the due time has approached', do not go after them."

• DJ
    DJ

Comforter,

Thank you for reminding us. However, if you ask a Christian who is not a JW, if we are in the last days, they will tell you YES. 1John 2:18 tells us that. We, just like the apostles are living in the last hour. The thing is........you don't agree with the bible. You still think that the last days started in 1914. Christians know that we have been living in the last days for 2000 years. We agree with the apostle Paul while you agree with the watchtower's 1914 false teaching. Dj

• comforter
    comforter

silverleaf

the end did come in first century for those people in 70 ce.

vivamus

i'd not just sit in a chair doing nothing. we need to work, preach good news, go to meetings and take care of families, e&c. but think of the patience of our lord as salvation. 2 Peter 3:15. God is not slow. He patient. I still believe in new system. 2 Peter 3:13. God can't lie. He gonna destroy this world one day and we best be ready. God is good and i can't live without him. he is creator and savior of all that believeth on him. God act in my life now. I gotta praise God for his works.

noapologies

humans can misread bible prophecy. that don't mean it aint gonna happen. comforter judge nearness of end by a event's effect on people. snipings and al qauda terrorists got people feared to go out of homes and fly planes. the end is near.

dmouse

told you the end wuz near. LOL. out of your own mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit