another sign of the end

by comforter 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

hey guys,

don't trash comforter please!!!

after all there is a one in a trillion chance that he is right!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    they will knoweth that a prophet was among them

Comforter that is just soooo 1970's! They claim they are "Not Inspired prophets" now, You need to readjust your thinking to the modern understanding. You should have said:

They will know that a none inspired prophet was among them

And like eck we sure do know it.

dont say we did not tell you

Yep! you told us alright, about 1874, 1914, 1918, 1919, 1925.......Yep !dont say you didnt tell us.

Brummie

Edited by - Brummie on 7 October 2002 17:58:45

Edited by - Brummie on 7 October 2002 18:1:33

• ballistic
    ballistic

hahaha, I was going to say something about 'do not feed the troll' when it all made sense. The penny dropped. I got it. The trolls are feeding us. Starting new threads, adding hits to our sites, promoting new subjects and material, brining up new and interesting debates. (or should I delete this so they don't know). Maybe that is why You Know went, when he realised the good he was doing our cause.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I see you didn't accuse Reborn of having a crush on you, Dunsscot, when he made the Dunsscot/Comforter connection. Very wise - Reborn is one mean mother, and if I were you, I'd continue to try not to make him mad...

• comforter
    comforter

stephie

i see you still mistakenly thank i dun scot. keep believing the lie. that ok. i did not say that reborn got a crush cause he jest started followering me. he mite have a crush. too early too tale.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

To Pomegranate:

the one in the suit is guilty

• mustang
    mustang

Urth-quakes? Drive-by shootings? Just another day in LA. <Yawn>

Mustang

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I love how the Bible is so ambiguous about such BS. On one hand it talks about wars, crime and diseases all of which have happened since the begining man. Then it says when we cry peace and security instant destruction will be upon us. Sounds to me like Jehovah is BiPolar.

• stichione
    stichione

This definitely proves that Armageddon is just around the corner, soon to come, only a little while longer, just a few short months, not years,...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

comforter;; that was great!!!!they will know that a prophet was with them....lol ha ha ha ....were still laughing over here.....my brother is turning BLUE!!!HA HA HA HA ... THANX FOR THE LAUGH.. I HAD A CRAPY DAY..LOL NOW MY BROTHER IS CRYING...HE CUTTING A ONION AND LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME... YOU forgot to to tell us all what kind of a prophet...the word of god calls the watchtower.....A FALSE PROPHET.......THATS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE WT... now go do your homework.... and learn all about your false god,christ.prophet,,,you can be helped...come back when you get your facts straight.....john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit