Anybody Still Searching For The Truth???

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Or is it something unattainable or not even real?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

No, I stopped trying to get it from other people and found it within myself. I am much more content with life and the universe now.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(Thank you minimus for not using all caps in the title of this thread.) wow, you can teach an old dog new tricks

"What is truth?"

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Naw- I searched and searched. The truth is all religion is a myth and we will not know the rest of the story till we die- if there is a rest of the story...

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I listen to Bob Dylan records, he ain't never lied to me yet!

"When somethings not right, its wrong." sings Bob.

I wish the GB and JW elders and rank-and-file could understand this, but even such a simple concept eludes their thinking ability.

Pope

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Truth is what you want it to be.

My thought

Dragon

• Satanus
    Satanus

To me truth is the way things really are. Since i left the wt, i have been trying to learn how things work, things like the world of people, the spirit world, the part of the world studied by scientists, how my psyche works. I don't need any dogma or faith in doing that. In fact i need just the opposite - skepticism. Doubt everything. What is true generally remains standing.

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I listen to Bob Dylan records, he ain't never lied to me yet!

"When somethings not right, its wrong." sings Bob.

Pope, didn't Bob also say "You gotta work for somebody"? It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but your gonna work for somebody.

• PopeOfEruke
  • COMF
    COMF

"There are no truths outside the Gates of Eden." - Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit