by JT 66 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Seven,

LOL, will do!

IW

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

IW - No... not that... you have never offened me before actually. I was out of line in saying what I said. But look at this post. Look at SilentLambs.

The very root of such a positive cause is loosing credibility over pathetic accusations and petty squabbles. It sickens me that adults are not acting as such. And, I in fact by being rude to you just prooved how unstable this forum can be. I apologize, just wish you would unwind a bit and go with the flow. I do admire you, in that you speak your mind, but there are times to be quiet and times to speak out.

I will shut up now and retreat back into my hole...

*lurk lurk*

Love,

Amanda

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Amanda,

Thank you. Please continue to post here, you are much loved and needed on JWD.

Take care,

IW

• seven006
    seven006

<<<Maybe if you had more smiley faces and bought more greeting cards, You'd have a chic.>>

Not,

I don't want a chick, Iv had them before and they broke. I'm tired of having to keep buying glue and batteries all the time. Right now I keep my mind on more spiritual things like the fact that the NBA season is going to start it's preseason a few weeks.

Dave

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Islandwoman and Amanda,

Earlier I said:

I think most the people here are "good guys". Whatever brings peace among those with a common cause is a GOOD move!

You and Amanda are on top of the heap now.

Jst2laws

• seven006
    seven006

Amanda,

Have I hugged you lately? You need one don't you? You know where to go if you ever need a great big hug, I'm here for you little sister.

Great big hug,

Dave

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Dave -- You sure do know how to make me smile. *HUGS BACK*

Much Love,

Amanda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit