Hillary Step

by JT 66 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Hey man ck your email you are over the limit i tried to email you, hit me at

[email protected]

thanks

• minimus
    minimus

where is hillary?

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: where is hillary?

Assholes chased him away. Assholes like to do stuff like that.

James,

I tried to email you, but got blocked. Mail me and give me an email address that isn't blocked so we can communicate again. I want to give you my new phone number.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 7 October 2002 2:6:8

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I tried to email you,"...

ok.

..."but got blocked"...

maybe hes tryna tell you something?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    : where is hillary?

Assholes chased him away. Assholes like to do stuff like that.

It would seem from his comments in another thread that he was hoping to reduce his involvement in xjw affairs for quite some time now. Reading between the lines, perhaps that combined with private comments from some (Bill Bowen?) that disagreeing with some tactics of Bill is the equivelent of not supporting the "cause" were what finally caused him to take his leave?

I don't think HS is the sort that would allow anyone to "chase him away" let alone have "assholes" dictate his behavior, but the sort of person who has enough pride to not tolerate disrespect and childishness from persons that should know better. I respect his not being a "team player". He's a good man and I hope he will be back.

Path

• minimus
    minimus

It's too bad if HS is no longer here. He is one of the best posters on this board. PLEASE come back Hillary!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

To Hillary

I too do not believe a man of your nature and maturity would allow anyone to 'chase' you away. Frustration can, however, be the straw that broke the camels back.

As some who know me personally will have noted, I have in recent months been feeling less of a need to involve myself in the life of an XJW and more of a need to move on to more creative projects, so it is to you Farkel, whom I have come to respect greatly that I present my good-byes.

You stated that very clearly. That is, as I have stated to others, what we should all being striving for. "Moving on" is why I am here, for myself and others. You and Farkel and many others have stuck around to help countless survivors to 'move on', and for that we are all indebted.

For purely selfish reasons I feel bad about your decision. Just as I do not coerce anyone to stay in or leave the WT, I do not try to influence ones decision to stay or leave this board. But you will be terribly missed.

Jst2laws

• Angharad
    Angharad

We'll miss you Hillary. Hope you still pop in and say hi now and again

• outnfree
    outnfree

There goes a truly wonderful, reasoning, caring, devoted, intelligent and talented man!

Now THAT's a shame!

All the best, H_S!

outnfree

• Simon
    Simon

HS leaving will be a great loss to the board.

I'm not fully up to speed yet with what has happened as we were visting Angharad's folks at the weekend but I hope it isn't a permanent situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit