I was a JW child

by CBeMe 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

Hi there i am new here too, and like you a JW child. I have just posted a brief of my life also. I can definitly relate to you. Believe me you are not alone in the world.

• ugg
    ugg

truly sad ,,,,glad you are here....

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

"About 17 my rebelious streak started according to my mother. I started attending a christian church

Wow, you're a real renegade, aren't you? Only in the the JWs could attending church be considered "rebellious".

Hey, welcome to the board. It's a great place to heal.

• CBeMe
    CBeMe

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yea, it is crazy that a kid going to church can be considered to be bad.

C

• Swan
    Swan

Your post was very good CBeMe and it is very much like many others here went through. I am glad that you are gaetting control of your life and finally starting to heal. I hope you find what you need here.

Welcome CBeMe!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

CbeMe,

Good to have you here.

Texas Apostate

You too.

I used to be new. Now all the new ones make me seem old. Hope to keep hearing from both of you.

Jst2laws

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just2laws,

I can remember when I was a newbie here!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Prisca,

You seem to be young, intelligent and attractive, but with 4493 posts you are about the farthest from NEW.

BTW, Joy2bfree and I hope to some day hop the waters and visit you amazing Aussies some day.

Jst2laws

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You seem to be young, intelligent and attractive,

Aww, thank you. You're my bestest friend now

but with 4493 posts you are about the farthest from NEW.

That's what I meant. I feel like a real old-timer, yet I can still remember tenatively making my first post here!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Welcome CbeMe! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit