Ted Jaracz - the accused

by Nathan Natas 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Kelsey007,

Could you be a little more specific about what exactly you mean? A link to a statement that represents the error you claim would be helpful. I made both the introductory statement at the beginning of this thread and the above statement from QueenBeetle, and I do not see any significant contradiction between the two.

Thanks.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 10 October 2002 18:29:2

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks to Dave/Seven006 and Kelley (Hi Kelley!) for the breath of fresh air. Seven, please do tell Pat we (at least those of us who were there) were all very proud of her for her courage in NY.

GRITS

• JT
    JT

I tend to echo Hillary's thoughts on this. She's not getting good legal counsel. Accusations THAT serious should NEVER have been given to the public in that fashion. It makes her look like she's got ISSUES or is making it up. She needs to fire her lawyers and get a new set with better strategy. My heart goes out to her........

#######

i agre, what makes this so painful is knowing that it took all she had to do this in such a manner, but to used such an occassion to "DROP" A BOMB LIKE THIS in my view was not the best choice

this charge is the same as accusing the POPE or a Jerry Falwel.

While i think i can speak for ALL OF US - we all agree on the ISSUE AT HAND the disagreement i continue to see is in the PRESENTATION -

Thergood Marshall wrote that when he argued his first case before the US supreme court he got his head handed to him on a platter as it were, the reason being was PRESENTATION

he didn't have his "I" dotted and "T" crossed and they went thru him like a hot knife thru butter

and that is what scares me more than anything else about this entire issue- this golden opportunity to REDRESS some major issues end up getting lost in the shuffle

just my two

• Grout
    Grout

To my knowledge, the very idea that "Satanic ritual abuse" of children is practiced at all has never been verified anywhere, even among actual avowed Satanists, let alone among JWs.

Frankly, this isn't looking good for Pat or her lawyer. I hope Pat can find the peace she so obviously lost long ago.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Grout!

You said:

To my knowledge, the very idea that "Satanic ritual abuse" of children is practiced at all has never been verified anywhere, even among actual avowed Satanists, let alone among JWs.

Frankly, this isn't looking good for Pat or her lawyer. I hope Pat can find the peace she so obviously lost long ago.

Was the "2-Witness Policy" for Child Abuse publicly verified before the silentlambs spoke out and J.R. Brown admitted it?

Was the "Database of Pedophiles at Bethel" publicly verified before the silentlambs spoke out and J.R. Brown had to admit it?

Also, ALL CHILD ABUSE IS SATANIC, whether or not it is "Ritualistic".

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 15 October 2002 3:24:7

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Grout,

I think that a very useful contribution to the discussion of Satanic Ritual Abuse was made by Mimilly in her post here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37671&site=3

She says, in part (the underscore for emphasis is mine):

...You all don't actually believe that these sickos actually worship Satan do you? Think about it. If YOU wanted to scare the bejezzus out of a child, what better way than to do it in a ritualized setting? If you wanted to make sure that child would never ever tell, what better way than to add masks, chants, blood and drugs?

Who cares if it's real? I don't care if the blood poured over me was real - it worked. I don't care if the masks and chanting was a farce - it worked. NO therapist put this shit in my head. I never went under hypnosis. I didn't tell for years, and only slowly let out what happened to me for fear of being locked away in a crazy house for all eternity.

The rape was real. THere's no hiding that pain. How about putting a horrible mask and robe on a pedophile and add rape. That is all Satanic Ritual Abuse is. It is the ultimate pedophile power trip. Grooming children for sex too hard to believe? It's in the news almost everyday? Put a mask and a robe on those people. Make them gather in a secret place and perform smoke and mirror things to screw a little mind up. THat is what Satanic Ritual Abuse is. You all never had fantacies? These perverts play out deflower or impregnate the virgin. Take away the smoke and demonz and you have what you formerly called foolishness - satanic ritual abuse.

I went to sleep every morning at 3am hearing ' go to sleep, it's just a nightmare'. Double life. Night is unsafe. Toy with a child's imagination and you get unimaginable nightmares. I lived to tell about it. I lived. You people who call this foolishness are playing right into these sickos hands. If the garb and chants and drugs don't silence, then the laughter and sarcasm of the people who one tells will surely silence - make no wonder so many kill themselves. Open your bloody eyes.

Saying that 'satanic ritual abuse' is foolishness is like saying the Holocaust never happened. Open your eyes and see it for what it really is. It's a phucking brilliant way to keep the silence or discredit the ones who tell. FYI. THe RCMP took me seriously. The DA was ready to go after daddy dearest and his family. I got scared. It was bad enough that I was being followed before my 30th birthday (dad said I'd never live to see that one). I was getting weird calls, as was my mother, with strangers looking and asking for me. My husband got a sawed off shot-gun with specially made bullets. I never took him to court. In doing so, I probably signed some other kid's insanity warrant. I wasn't strong enough to do it. I dropped the case. THe harrassment subsided.

Please, see it for what it is. It does happen. I'm coherrant proof that it does. Anyone who goes insane because of it has a perfect right to. My own kitten was burned alive in front of me. That wasn't smoke and mirrors. They'll do anything to keep the silence. The second best thing is to discredit those who went thru it. Hence satanic ritual abuse. See it for what it is and don't play into the sickos hands.

Mimilly of the ritually abused and lived to tell about it.

• waiting
    waiting

Here's a list of some of the common things that children believe - and many adults encourage that belief.

Aliens & spaceships

Jesus Christ

God & angels

Satan & demons

Heaven

Hell

Boogyman

monsters under the bed, in the closet, outside the window

nightmares being real

vampires

imaginary playmates

imaginary pets

dead pets "gone to a better place"

ghosts

witches

Santa Claus, flying reindeer, elves, cookies eaten by these same beings

Easter Bunny

parents coming back to them

Now, at some time in their lives, most children will give up many of these beliefs. But what if those beliefs are systematically reinforced in the child - particularily at a young, tender, age? We KNOW jw's & fundamentalists acheive this. By terror, by pain, by many ways to numerous to discuss.

Also, ALL CHILD ABUSE IS SATANIC, whether or not it is "Ritualistic". - un-df'd

If we can accept some rational people believe in Satan, why is it so hard to accept that some perverts can believe in Satan (or not believe) and use this belief to guile/terrorize believing children into perversion with them?

Btw, I don't agree that all child abuse is Satanic - I do believe it is a perversion.

waiting

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of "Satanic":

1: of, relating to, or characteristic of Satan or satanism 2: characterized by extreme cruelty or viciousness

1st Peter 5:8: ....Be watchful. Your Adversary the Devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Sounds like a Pedophile doesn't it?

John 8:44: You are of your Father, the Devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own originality; for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Sounds like Ted Jaracz and J.R. Brown doesn't it?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Undis,

Thanks for the proper definition - however, in everyday use, Satanic is always put together the belief in Satan, at least in my neck of the woods. Perhaps because they have the same root word?

waiting

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Waiting,

Actually, when I first wrote it, I was using "Satanic" in reference to being connected to Satan.

I was actually surprised when I checked the Dictionary and it meant Cruel also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit