Ted Jaracz - the accused

by Nathan Natas 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• Grout
    Grout

UnDis: Don't confuse the term "satanic ritual abuse" with the plain word "satanic". I'll agree that all child abuse is satanic (even though I don't believe in the supernatural); it's a perfectly good word for that horrible practice. But "satanic ritual abuse" is something else entirely, and that's what I had never heard verified.

Nathan, thanks much for the Mimilly quote. Its suggestion of pseudo-satanic ritual abuse is very interesting. It's more plausible to me than the genuine article; play-acting a power trip is certainly something I can imagine a pedophile doing.

• mebeme
    mebeme

Just found this thread and realize that probably no one will see this but I feel the need to post regarding it anyway.

Pat and I have been best friends for 11 years now and I would like to shed some light on her motivation for speaking out at the march in NY. When I met Pat she was in the infant stages of understanding, facing, and resolving issues brought on by being raised by parents practicing ritual abuse and worship of Satan. Her abuse started in the womb and continued on into her teen years. At arround 10 or so she was introduced to JW's and sought immediate sanctuary within the organization only to see unbelieveably to her own eyes that they.....These people who religiusly worship Satan and had practiced, correographed, horrible unspeakable things against her mind and body were not only in the ranks of JW's but some as in the case of Ted Jaracz had high position there.

So after many years of struggling to accept the things she was remembering, to do what she could to heal the mind and body and struggle to survive and accept herself for who she is dispite "Their attempts to break her"... what we saw in NYor heard about if you weren't there was not a concern for law suite, not a concern for the right image, not a concern for our belief in expressed words or the very experience she claims to have survived: but an attempt to (as affectively as she could) to face Ted Jaracz and say "I will not be silent", I will tell publicly what you did, I will expose you for the vile person you are and I will tell of the society hiding within the organization.

Prior to her trip to NY and face off with Ted Jacacz, Pat learned she has terminal cancer. So Yes , she was fragile and yes, emotions were flying, and she doesn't give a damn about the law suits, etc. She just wanted to expose that bastard and fullfill a promise she made to him and to other lil children suffering the same. She would grow up and she would some day be strong enough to "break the silence" and as mimily said on one of her posts about killing her cat in front of her.....the measures they used to silence her were no small thing.

I wrote a poem in honor of my friend an any who relate:

The child

The child is born despite her choice

Long since this was the plan

Who is this evil woman who helps this evil man

Shes born with scars already formed

No healing in near sight

No sweet hellos

No hugs of warmth

No dreams for her at night

How does she live

How does she fight

She knows it is in vain

How can she breath and hold out hope while suffering all this pain

How come she sees that no one cares

Or even worse those few who dare

Does no one notice

No one see

For her what is reality

Is there no hope to set her free

From suffering all this misery

Theres so much blood and broken bones

There must be clues to see

But all is covered up real fast it seems quite masterfully

Shes turned to those supposed to help

Not knowing theyre involved

This only makes such matters worse

All hope is soon dissolved

How can this be my world alone

How has it come to be

Amazing even unto her she somehow does break free

She spends the next years fighting hard to mend her broken mind

The journey now to seek her place

True peace for her to find

MTB

Dedicated to my friend

• JT
    JT
    It was heartbreaking to hear the pain and hurt and torment she experienced, and many of us cried while hearing her story. We felt the pain in our hearts, because we know what abuse is like, and we could FEEL it, too. Shame shame on everyone for being Doubting Thomases, as if Bill and the attorney have not thoroughly gotten to know this lady, and who know all the details, the facts, etc. Why do you people show such a lack of confidence in silentlambs and its founder and in the fact that they would not let someone speak publicly "off the wall" without knowing EVERYTHING "behind the scenes" about this? I thought those on this forum had better sense.

i can only feel sad for this poster - once again we see a poster make the mistake of confusing the following:

Many persons have merely raised the question as to the "Wisdom" of having a woman with these type of explosive charges leveled in a public forum instead of saving them for a Court forum

as a result this poster goes on to conclude that someone who merely asks: "Would it not have been better to wait"

is now somehow a person who is against this woman, i have read tons of post on this issue and i have not seen anyone say they ARE AGAINST THIS WOMAN AND DON'T SUPPORT HER

instead folks have merely questioned the timing and forum that it was done in - and as a result that somehow is suppose to translate into not being behind this woman-

once again we see what happens when folks become so emotionally involved in an issue it causes them often time to fail to use good judgment-

to conclude that someone is against this lady based on merely questioning how and where she released this information is sad

for many of us we saw the same basic mindset in wt - where to even ask or raise a "Legitimate" question meant that you were turning your back on god and questioning him

we all saw it and for many here they have expericned it first hand -

so when i read her post it was like wt mindset all over again

this issue of this woman is not a you support her or you don't issue

it was merely an issue of was it wise under those circumstances- which can be argued both ways perhaps, but is in no way means that others don't support her cause they felt that it was wiser to reveal that charge in court instead-

the FOR US - AGAINST US mindset if perhaps the saddest part i have continued to see in dealing with former jw

for that reason for many of us

• mebeme
    mebeme

JT I am new in here and I can't tell if your comments are in response to me or not. If they are they are totally uncalled for. I didn't accuse anyone of being against or for Pat and her choices I merely shared my thoughts on the situation....anyone can believe or support whatever they want to. I don't really care I just wanted to share what I know and how I feel about it.

• waiting
    waiting

Hello mebeme - and welcome to our forum,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about Pat's terminal cancer. I also understand the concept of her wanting to speak what happened to her outloud, for all to hear. If I understand you correctly, it was not done as an accusation to be later used in court against Jaracz. It was done to speak outloud horrible things done in secret.

I understand as I'm also a survivor of brutal incest - but my father was an atheist. Animals of faiths, eh?

May Pat's outspoken power bring her some peace - and she's very lucky and/or deserving of fine friends like you.

waiting

• mebeme
    mebeme

Hi waiting, and thanks for your caring I will pass it on to Pat. And yes Pats agenda has never been about lawsuit although if it ends up there then the accusations obviusly is out there but that was not the initial intent. Her intent was to gain back power that was stripped from her long ago...What many don't realize is that when she lost the support in the cong. And was forced to rely on "worldly" resources is that there are just as many roadblocks "secularly" due to the nature of the crimes involved amd timeframe. As you probably understand it is a long journey with any abuse one has to suffer. So to have been at the hands of masterminds shooting for certain outcomes and calculating each and every move it is indeed a struggle to survive and another to even comprehend. The roadblocks have been many and the journey unending.

She lost her initial family....and remember somewhere inside we still love those parents etc. that abused us even if we also hate them...and She lost the "witness family" because she no longer was on their "good list" willing to walk in a stupor unquestioning all demands.

Hope was certainly looking brighter when she discovered the Silent Lamb support group. She loves those people dearly and cherished the opportunity to voice herself in NY unfearfully (almost) regarding her experience

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

hi me, and welcome aboard

just an added 2 cents here,

JT I am new in here and I can't tell if your comments are in response to me or not. If they are they are totally uncalled for. I didn't accuse anyone of being against or for Pat and her choices
    Shame shame on everyone for being Doubting Thomases, as if Bill and the attorney have not thoroughly gotten to know this lady, and who know all the details, the facts, etc. Why do you people show such a lack of confidence in silentlambs and its founder and in the fact that they would not let someone speak publicly "off the wall" without knowing EVERYTHING "behind the scenes" about this? I thought those on this forum had better sense.

I dont know if the remarks were directed towards you or not but I will guess that if they were there was a valid reason why. Im not the only one around here tired of being put in such a category as this:

I thought those on this forum had better sense.

WE DO!

• waiting
    waiting

Hello mebeme,

I was one of the first to comment on Pat's background - and voicing it publicly. And I was negative (I think page one of this thread).

With that said, I was reading it with "lawsuit" in mind - afterall, she was standing in front of the WTBTS speaking in a microphone..

But if I look at it without "lawsuit" in mind.....and read it as the words of a woman survivor who has the want & power (screw need) to speak out against her abuser - well, go for it.

I was in an Abuse Support Group some years back. We didn't all agree with each other or each other's actions. What we did grant, however, (because the therapist made us) was freedom for each individual to do what they felt they needed to. Speak out, remain silent, talk without proof, hunt for their entire life for proof. yada, yada, yada.

And I found out the hard way.....what works for one survivor, doesn't necessarily work for another. It just doesn't - sex abuse just ain't that tidy.

Smart woman well versed in this area told me: "It's her story and she has the right to speak it." I agree, as long as "lawsuit" wasn't the wanted outcome.

waiting

• mebeme
    mebeme

yah waiting, it was a pretty monumental moment in her recovery. and was pretty special for her to be out front of the ol WT building saying what she was saying. They already new it they just didn't do anything about it.I guess thinking if they igonored her she would eventually go away or colapse from exhaustion trying to get someone to listen. From what I know about settling things you are right each survivor has to do what is right for them.

• Brummie
    Brummie

mebeme yes welcome aboard here and glad you shared the things you did. GREAT Poem. You tell Pat that she is a hero for doing what she did and stuff the arguments on etiquette, she waited long enough and didnt need an outline for what she said. Good for her, she has suffered enough. She said nothing wrong, and her style of saying it reflected a trauma that had been inflicted on her all those years ago.

I do think most people here do question out of all sincerety and are not taking a judgemental stance.

Glad you are here.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit