Ted Jaracz - the accused

by Nathan Natas 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• mebeme
    mebeme

Hey Brummie, Thanks, I am writing a book of rhymes. Gave myself a year to get it done. I started writing (chicken scratching) in a notebook a couple of years ago while my hubby and I were stuck in Alabama taking care of his sick mommy and Idecided to try and publish. so focusing on that and then if that doesnt pay off I am gonna need to add schooling to my day so I can get some better pay eventually.

She is a wonderful friend and personally I hope she sues the pants off of the good ol boys It's the only thing that will get there attention but I am not sure anything will work. Big corporations tend to wear victims out before they get results I loved someones comments ( i think on another thread about JW's being "Big Brother"

I don't need a big brother like that..

• link
    link

I must admit that this subject is one that I personally do not feel comfortable with. ("so stay out of it" I hear you say). Bu.........t.

I would like to ask if Pat is accusing Ted Jaracz of being her molester on a personal basis or if she is accusing him as the one being in control of the organisation that enabled it to happen to her at the hands of someone else.

I can't really understand this aspect and if someone could explain I would be really grateful.

link

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Link, did you read the transcript of Pat's statement?

• link
    link

Sorry Nathan I didn't but I will look it up now I know it exists somewhere on the board.

Thanks.

link

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Derrick,

I'm sorry that you are having anxiety attacks. I e-mailed you but your e-mail came back with error

[email protected]>
    (reason: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable)

I'm also sorry about the death in your family. It's very hard when a loved one passes away. There are several convicted or on probabtion JW's for abusing chidren. Some court documents are public record depending on the age of the child (minor vs. adult) when it was filed. These documents have proof how the WTS has backed up the JW pedophiles & not the victims.

At one time I would have defended the WTS with my own life. Until I found out that the two cases by one pedophile (one victim abused in the late 70's & 80's ) (other victim 1976-1994ish) was not an isolated case like the JW's told us. You might hear about these two victims since California will waive the statue of limitations all of next year (2003) for filing.

As for Pat my heart goes out to her & she's in my prayers.

It's was very hard for me to find out that what I was taught as a child was false. If your panic attacks don't get better. It's okay to seek medical help and/or counseling.

If you fix your e-mail, I can e-mail you with other info.

Capp

• Focus
    Focus

Having looked at this matter, I am much less than sure that the awful Mr Jaracz was guilty of this particular alleged crime. A certain amount of misquoting or confusion, if not twisting of words, has taken place. I don't say that any misrepresentation was deliberate, but I don't rule it out either.

These disgusting Spiritual-Pedophiles on the G.B. were and are guilty of so many crimes, we don't need to invent ones of which they aren't guilty.

__

Focus

("Justice and Truth" Class)

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

page 3

plmkrzy20 years ago

All I can say is I hope this speach hasn't damaged the credibility of the cause.

satanic rituals

murder

The reporters listened and took notes you know

29:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UE98YcNQa4&t=1740s

If some didn't like Pat Garza's speech 20 years ago, (page 3) some probably won't like this language from yesterday's paper either.

'Occult accusations of sex abuse and torture

In another incident during field service, a witness claimed that all the Swisher boys that included Greg Swisher, Jeramy Swisher and Shawn Swisher would “brush against girls’ breasts with their elbows or shoulders.” The affidavit claimed Shawn Swisher was the worst.

The affidavit includes allegations from a 16-year-old victim who was delivering packages to Swisher’s home. The victim recalled standing in Swisher’s doorway, then seeing Swisher with what looked like a needle, and finally lying on their back while being raped in the living room.

The victim stated that Swisher’s father, Gordon Swisher, was in his recliner watching while Swisher raped the victim. The affidavit stated that the victim “focused on the window with the light coming through the blinds,” while being attacked. After the assault, Swisher “threw [redacted] out like garbage.”

In a zoom meeting that included other elders, Swisher was confronted by the victim but denied all accusations stating he never touched, hurt or raped the victim, per court documents.

Another victim accused Swisher of being part of an occult that took place at a house located in the 300 block of Brook Lane in Turkey Rock in Teller County. At different times of the year, the occult would allegedly get together to torture and sexually abuse victims, according to the affidavit.

A victim stated that Swisher became the ring leader in 2002 and continued the tradition of regularly raping victims. The victim also listed two others in the congregation that were part of the occult.'

Affidavit: Religious elder abused, raped children for decades | FOX31 Denver (kdvr.com)

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Ted never faced the investigative committee. Instead, he had Garrett Loesch form a JC and DF them. They appealed and one was still at Bethel the last time I heard, although they made his life miserable for a long time. Ted survived the accusation until his death using heavy handed persuasion, his usual way of confronting dissenters.

As for whether he actually did what Pat accused him of doing, we may never know. What we do know is that he was dismissed from the Australia Branch for unchristian conduct. He was allowed back into full-time service after a year and later came to Brooklyn where he was appointed to the GB years later.

The files on Ted are sealed, but insiders have more detail on why he was removed from Australia Bethel.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - “…Ted never faced the investigative committee. Instead, he had Garrett Loesch form a JC and DF them…”

Holy shitballs, I didn’t know that. 😳

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’ll bet Ted Jaracz is on their secret list of pedos. 🤮

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit