March in Opposition?

by comforter 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Hey everyone..now is the perfect time to try the ignore feature next to comforter's username..click this icon

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Scully
    Scully

comforter:

Jesus say that you mess with his brothers, you mess with him. Jehovah told Israel that if anybody touch them, they touch Jehovah's eyeball. Marching against God's people is like marching against God. Jehovah aint using no df people to correct witnesses.

Actually what Jesus said was this:

"Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, 'Be on your way from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I became hungry but you gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.' Then they also will answer with the words, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?' Then he will answer them with the words, 'Truly I say to you, To the extent that you did not do it to oneof these least ones, you did not do it to me.' And these will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life." - Matthew 25:41-46

Jehovah most certainly has used outsiders to correct His "chosen people". Jehovah has also abandoned His "chosen people" when they proved to be "stiff necked" and incorrigible. Isn't the stubborn wickedness of the Jews the reason why Jerusalem was destroyed, over and over again??

Love, Scully

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

SCULLY! ME COMFORTOR SAY YOU A DEAMONZ! GO FAR AWAY WITH KNOWLEDGE AND STUFF. CROOKLYN YELL AT COMFORTOR WHEN ME TRY TO SPELL. SCULLY AND FARKEL ARES DEAMONZ!! DEAMONZ STEAL COMFORTORS MEDS MAKE HEAD HURT!!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I met him in a swamp down in Dagoba
    Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
    S O D A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
    I asked him his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"
    Y O D A, Yoda
    Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen
    A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green
    Oh, my Yoda
    Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand
    How he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand
    Oh, my Yoda
    Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before
    And I've never ever been a Jedi before
    But Obi Wan, he set me straight, of course
    He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force"

Well I'm not the kind that would argue with Ben
    So it looks like I'm gonna start all over again
    With my Yoda

Yoda

So I used the Force
    I picked up a box
    I lifted some rocks
    While I stood on my head
    Well, I won't forget what Yoda said

He said, "Luke, stay away from the darker side
    And if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide"
    Oh, my Yoda
    Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed
    But remember, if you kill him, then you'll be unemployed"
    Oh, my Yoda
    Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess
    So I'm gonna have to leave Yoda, I guess
    But I know that I'll be coming back some day
    I'll be playing this part 'till I'm old and gray

The long-term contract that I had to sign
    Says I'll be making these movies till the end of time
    With my Yoda

Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

• link
    link

Sorry Comforter,

I can't see anything in Romans 8:9 that could in any way be connected with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.(King James Version of otherwise)

link

• footprints
    footprints

comforter

During the time of Moses judicial matters were dealt with in the gate of the cities or encampments. You can be assured that all rapiest and child-molesters were stoned to death on the spot. It is hard to see how the GB can be equated with Gods proven representitive Moses in any way. In David's prayer to Jehovah at Psalms 5 he plainly stated. You do hate all those practicing what is hurtful: You will distroy those speaking a lie.

The GB has hidden behind closed doors, practiced what is hurtfull, and printed lie after lie after lie.

So (false) comforter if you are a member of the GB or a supporter of men who practice what is hurtfull you would probably be wise to reconsider your own standing before the one destined to judge the living and the dead. Jesus Christ.

• frogit
    frogit

Somebody sodomise comfy and see if he likes it?

frogit

Ps of course I would hate anyone to do such an evil thing, but comfy please understand, if child abuse happened in Moses day, the perpetrator would be dead.

This is not against God but against wrong....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Frog

if child abuse happened in Moses day, the perpetrator would be dead

Sorry, i beg to differ. Barbaric jewish men grabbed girls as soon as they could, before someone else got the chance. The wt has even made the statement that jewish girls matured early, cuz god wanted the jews to increase their numbers. Bull#%^&!!!!! It's just another way to cover for the ot jewish pedos in their girl grabbing ways. If they did anything homosex, then as you said, they were to be stoned. Although homosexual prostitutes had their own cubicles in the temple as well.

Here is a quote from a nonwt source:

The legal age to marry was 12.5 yr for girls and 13.5 for boys. Younger children often were "betrothed" - families had contracted with each other for their marriage, but they were not old enough for the marriage to be consummated. There was no teen age sex problem since all were married and men could have all the sexual variety they wanted dependent only on how many wives they could afford.

Twelve yr old girls were fair game. Men of any age marry preteens, as many as they could afford. Those desirable ones under the age of 12 could be reserved by men who had their eye on them. They called it betrothal. Israel, jehovah's chosen race, was really a pedophile nation. Girls were having sex pushed on them before they even had breasts. What a loving provision from jehovah. Surely god's people were an excellent example to the nations - not.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 27 September 2002 17:10:53

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

"comfy" said:

We regret the abuse of young children whether inside outside God's organization. But marching against Jehovah is not the answer to these problems. Those who oppose God will never suceed. Bowen should reconsider march and work back to get in organization. Wrong is he.

comfy

Where did you get the idea that this was a "March against Jehovah", this is a MARCH FOR JEHOVAH!

READ MATTHEW 18:6!

• footprints
    footprints

SaintSatan
    It appears that what the march in NY is about got lost in your Prozac.
    Child marriage and polygamy have been practiced in almost all cultures since time began. Even in the United States today 12-year-old children get married every day legally. (some states require the signature of the governor). It is not only in Utah, and Saudi Arabia that men have multiple women.

The difference here is that there is no culture now or in the past that approves or ever approved of a father raping his own daughter. Not ancient Israel, Not modern Utah, not even whichever city you live in. The march in New York is about victims. People, boys and girls, beaten, raped, sodomized, neglected and then threatened when they tried to get help.

You can be as mad as you want about what happened 2,000 years ago. You can even accuse God, of being wrong or bad. If it makes you feel better, or even justified about your own actions then hey go for it.

Please dont try to diminish what the marchers are doing in New York today. They are courageous people, with a clear since of right and wrong, trying to stop predators from destroying more victims

Thank you all who were able to march in New York, and to all who passed out lambs at Kingdom Halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit