Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• borgfree
    borgfree

Comforter,

Consider:

Isaiah 5:20
    Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
    Borgfree

Edited by - Borgfree on 27 September 2002 11:59:55

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

AHHHH ME COMFORTER GET REAL MAD AT MARCH PEOPLE!! ME COMFORTER COULD LOSE HIGH PAYING CROOKLYN JANITOR JOB!!! HOW ME SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR GO-GO PANTS AND SPANDEX TOP??? YOU BAD MARCHERS ROT!! AHHHHHH MUST PUNISH THE EVIL FARKEL.........

• comforter
    comforter

Jehovah dont speak to the Witnesses today and tell them they his people. but God's holy spirit bears witness with they spirit that they his. God directs the witnesses in all de way of truth. but sometimes due to imperfection, there might seem to be defection from the truth. but the witnesses just navigating to the truth.

Jesus say that you mess with his brothers, you mess with him. Jehovah told Israel that if anybody touch them, they touch Jehovah's eyeball. Marching against God's people is like marching against God. Jehovah aint using no df people to correct witnesses.

comfy

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

AHHHHH MUST GET OFF MEDS. MEDS MAKE COMFORTER MAD AND CONFUSED! MAKE ME TRANSFORM INTO DUMBASS TROLL!!! MUST GET THE FARKEL!!

• commonsense
    commonsense

comfy said:

they (the society) are Jehovah's instrument for salvation.

who decided that? C. T. Russell? Rutherford?

commonsense

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Jehovah dont speak to the Witnesses today and tell them they his people. but God's holy spirit bears witness with they spirit that they his.
    Jesus say that you mess with his brothers, you mess with him.

So we're supposed to respect the Watchtower leaders as Christ's brothers because they claim that God's spirit bears witness with theirs that they are Christ's brothers? This without any evidence whatsoever that God has anything to do with their organization? And mountains of evidence, such as false prophecies, lies and hypocrisy, that indicate that they could not possibly speak for God?

Their record shows clearly that if any spirit is interacting with theirs, it is by no means from God, but is a truly UNholy spirit.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 27 September 2002 13:44:34

• DJ
    DJ

I'm confused, is there a poster named comf and another named comforter aka comfy?

Comforter,

You are wrong. Moses was the representative for the people. Jesus is the only mediator between God and ALL men. The GB pretends to take the place of the holy spirit and GOD gives the holy spirit to all of those who ask, freely. Ih Hebrews it says that we do not need anyone to teach us how to know God. It says He will live in our hearts and we need NO man to teach us.

You may choose to listen to Brooklyn who claims that they have the sole authority. I choose to listen to THE creator. In Christ and you can be too,

dj

• link
    link

Comforter,

This is probably a complete waste of time but can you explain exactly what you mean when you say:

God's holy spirit bears witness with they spirit that they his.

Plain English will do.

Thanks

link

• comforter
    comforter

link

do you read bible? read Romans 8:9 in the King James Version. God's spirit gives God's children a conviction that they sons of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit