Major network calls for official investigation

by ozziepost 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dia
    Dia

Don't forget to tell them that the WTS has currently started a campaign to try to attract single parents (and their children) to their wicked, secretive little 'flock'.

Ugh.

• Dia
    Dia

Did you catch this part?

REV. WARRYN STUCKEY (former Watchtower Society lawyer, 'the society's own lawyer'):

"I could imagine that if it was...like murder...there would be full cooperation and why, in this case, there is not, suggests that there is something that they're protecting."

REPORTER: "Protecting the church's reputation or even protecting child abusers, perhaps?"

REV. STUCKEY: "Or particular child abusers."

"...particular child abusers" ?

You mean like the Governing Body?

The people at the top?

The people who have sat for years on top of thousands of 'reports', taken in intrusive and excrutiating detail, at their behest and kept in secret files for their perverted ears and eyes only?

Who have an army of people to keep them protected, and to keep everything and everyone away from them.

Those 'particular child abusers'?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well done folks. Another good hard hitting piece.

This "virus" is going around the world and the GB can't stop it.

hawk

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

VIRUS - I like it!! Nice one, Hawk

Cheers, Ozzie

• outnfree
    outnfree

Wanted to add my $.02 -- two words -- Honest and Hard-Hitting!!!!

Thank you, Aussies!

out

• Jang
    Jang

Ozzie, Kirstine said that anyone who orders tapes from them will only get them in PAL format.

JanG

• drloss
    drloss

An excellent piece by Channel 9's "Sunday" programme (with a little help from some obliging XJW's). Recognised a couple in the front row, just can't quite place them. Go you good things!

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Hey Ozzie,

Wondering if you could help me on this one. I got back an e-mail conformation for my request for a video transcript of the show so I can show my JW family.......

I have never mailed anything over seas. Should I have a bank check made instead of a personal check? and does anyone know how much $110 Australian currency is in US dollars? plus GST?

They gave me this address to mail the funds to:

The Archive Division

PO Box 27

Willoghby NSW 2068

Do I need to add more for international mailing? I have no clue. Any help from you Austies would be appreciated.

TT

Edited by - TTBoy on 23 September 2002 17:33:25

• drloss
    drloss

The easiest way would be to pay by credit card if that is possible and you are happy to do it that way. If not then bank draft is the way to go, US$1 = A$0.54c at the moment so A$110 is about US$60. As you are buying from overseas, GST should not apply. GST is a local consumption tax (VAT) which does not apply to exports such as your purchase of the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit