Sex Scandal in Montana

by silentlambs 48 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL Johnny! about the next march being in Montana...

Yeah, I DO LIKE to "snoop" and "GET INFO." Always wanted to be a private-eye myself! You can get lots of info online, but for the really "good stuff" you need licenses, etc. Ex-elders probably would make great "snoops" since they used to do that as part of their job, eh?

BTW, JC, I LOST THE LAST EMAIL YOU SENT ME. You're on my list to "reply," but I was waiting for those lambs from GWYN to arrive in the mail. Since time is running out, like you say, I may have to just "bring the lamb up there myself!" :-) I'm working on it, but not sure I'll make it, still... I tend to do things at the last minute, kinda like the Orlando Press Conference! ;-)

Searchin is right about an insider in the Court Clerk's Office. Several years ago, a former friend of mine knew someone in the local Clerk's Office who told her about an elder who was arrested for picking up prostitutes. I was furious and wanted to know WHO WHO WHO? But this friend would NOT tell me because she said if she did, then the person in the Clerk's Office would know WHO leaked the info. Arrrgggh! This friend said from what she heard in the JW cirlces (her niece was/is a dub), that this man was doing just fine, still giving talks at assemblies, etc. Whether anyone ever knew of his arrest for being a "john," who knows... and whether he was "reproved" or not... well, you know The Old Boys' Club!!!

Grits

• tkmmorgan
    tkmmorgan

I live in Billings, MT!!!! My in-laws are hardcore borg members, is there any information I can get to show them?

There are JW's all over in the county government here. I found that out a year or so ago when I was getting a divorce, they were everywhere you looked!

I don't know anything about how to get info out of public officials but if you guys coach me through I would be happy to get what I can and post it here and also try to get our useless local paper to run a story on it.

The community here is small and my new wife was a JW until I got her to start thinking for herself and now she is an apostate in good standing so that is how I know who they are. Also my brother-in-law is a computer support tech for the city and both city and county governments here are in the same building so he does support work for the county too. I don't know if that will help to get info or not but.......

Todd

If anybody wants to email me feel free to. Just put something like "JW, JW, JW" in the subject because if you are not on my safe list the email will get sent to my junkmail and without a distinctive subject like that I won't ever see it.

Edited by - tkmmorgan on 21 September 2002 18:0:33

• Simon
    Simon

Unbelievable !

... but then nothing to do with the WTS is totally surprising anymore eh?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

So--Bill do you need some seed money for long johns and Carharrts? Montana gets cold in the winter and we figure you'll be calling there soon.

I guess it pays to keep the ear close to the "rumor mill"... Run Watchtower, run.

• els
    els

I always did want to visit Montana. I hear it's beautiful. Anyone want to go? els

• og
    og

Bill, have you lost your mind? All the good you've done, and you risk your reputation passing along an unconfirmed sensational sex rumour? Simon, you need to lock this quick and try to preserve a little dignity for Bill.

• ring
    ring

I am from Billings, and i also agree with og

A 10 elder sex scandal in a motel in Billings? I would bet money you were

misinformed. Do you have ANY proof? or is this ALL rumor?

Edited by - ring on 22 September 2002 13:28:3

• Eric
    Eric

og,

It seems pretty clear to this reader that Bill has put this up NOT AS information but as a REQUEST FOR any information, IF such corroborating information exists.

If it turns out that this situation never gets corroborated and stays in the realm of hearsay, how is it that Bill's reputation will be damaged by his simply asking for information?

Eric

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I'm not sure if this will help at all but it contains public records for Montana. Scroll down to the bottom and put in names for the search (if you know names):

http://community.webshots.com/album/47148865uPbeds

• og
    og
    If it turns out that this situation never gets corroborated and stays in the realm of hearsay, how is it that Bill's reputation will be damaged by his simply asking for information?

By asking such a sensational question, he is spreading details of a salacious rumor. If it (more than likely) turns out to be false, or greatly exaggerated, Bill has shown himself to be gullible, and over eager to believe ill of JWs. This hurts his credibility when representing Silentlambs.

If he was looking for confirmation, he could have asked far more discreetly ("Anyone hear any rumors about Billings? Email me.").

By the way, Eric, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit