Sex Scandal in Montana

by silentlambs 48 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"uh, yeah, mr. District Attorney? uh, I read some guy on the internet askin' if maybe there was a bunch of elders having sex with young girls in a hotel room. You know anything about that? Elders? uh, Jehoma Williams elders, you know, the people that come knocking on your door. Names? ...uh.... no...uh, but dateline did a show about it! About elders having sex with young girls in a Montana hotel room?... er, no, not as such, but it's not just the catholics, Mr. District Attorny. You're catholic? ...whew, sorry 'bout that, heh heh....uh, so... you haven't heard nuthin bout that, maybe after a district convention?.....District convention? That's a big meeting *click*..............."

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

"uh, yeah, mr. District Attorney? uh, I read some guy on the internet askin' if maybe there was a bunch of elders having sex with young girls in a hotel room. You know anything about that? Elders? uh, Jehoma Williams elders, you know, the people that come knocking on your door. Names? ...uh.... no...uh, but dateline did a show about it! About elders having sex with young girls in a Montana hotel room?... er, no, not as such, but it's not just the catholics, Mr. District Attorny. You're catholic? ...whew, sorry 'bout that, heh heh....uh, so... you haven't heard nuthin bout that, maybe after a district convention?.....District convention? That's a big meeting *click*..............."

Wow,

I've been outspoken and outwitted by pure genius material here......Maybe I should pack it in and stop trying to help people.

Six, are you taking applications for interns? I want to learn to ridicule and belittle those that are at least trying to help, it'll make my life worth so much more.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

oh get over yourself. You wanna help people? help people. Bill put out a feeler for info. You don't have any info about this particular thing he's asking about? Pretty obvious what to do next, if you want to help. STFU.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Perhaps you should take your own advice. Although I can't imagine it.....your job on this board is apparently to give people a hard time. I won't be dragged into it. You can act any way you wish to get you through the day.

• DYhmPhp1
    DYhmPhp1

Tinkerbell wrote: "I find it very disapointing that people are turning a blind eye to this issue. My siblins refuse to believe that there is any truth to the Silentlamb cause. Sad but true. I guess some people would rather live in stupidity than face the facts." The facts of what? I have seen no facts in this entire thread. Where are these so called 'facts' that you speak of? Show me proof and I might take you seriously.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I can see an elder with an underage kid but 10???? Nope not true I'm thinkin'! Plus then you'd have the 2 witnesses you would need!

As to the facts of silent lambs there are plenty of true stories there with hard facts to back them up!

• Mecurious?
  • minimus
    minimus

Dyhm---Please go to Silentlambs website and get all the facts you want.

• jaredg
    jaredg

so i guess they wouldn't be able to use the two witnesses bullshit excuse if this turns out to be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit