Coming Out Party! Who Wants To Join Me?

by Funchback 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Hey guys!

Fire Dragon checking in. AKA - Tina Davis of Houston, TX

Don't care who knows it! I'm glad to be out of hell.

-Fire

• Quincy
    Quincy

t

• Quincy
    Quincy

Brian, I am so proud of you coming out with your real name...I am glad to be finally able to say your name, as your brother....thanks for being there at this stressfull time in my life....and Nakita(Leslie Funches) thank you for being there too....Love your brother...Stephen Funches

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am so proud of you for all that you said........... it does feel good to be true to yourself.

When I came on the board, I choose the name LyinEyes, because I was still afraid to say my name. My whole life I have felt I was hiding behind , my "LyinEyes".

I feel free now, but keep my nick LyinEyes, because that was a part of me that did what I had to do to survive . But now, I don't have to hide.

I usually sign all my post this way now, LyinEyes(Dede) makes me feel good to say my name without fear.

This is a note to FireDragon------ I was born in Houston, Texas, and my maiden name is Davis, still have alot of relatives I don't really know living there. They are big into the ancestory of our Indian side, they have PowWows and dress in Native American full head dress at these things. One of my dad's uncles is Rufus Davis, the leader of the local chapter of the Caddo-Adais Indians.

Hey we might be kin , somewhere down the line. I lived in Houston until I was four.

Hugs, Dede........... tell Dusty hi for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

{{{{{Stephen}}}}} Stay strong, man.

Tina... Keep inspiring me!

Dede... Thanks for no longer hiding. You (and many others) serve as my encouragement!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Good for you Brian (and your sister, forgot her name already, doh!) sorry

It is very liberating to come out. Just last night my hubby said you changed your name and I said I hadn't seen it yet. Oh well, the old man was right, for once. (don't tell him, hehe)

Someday I'll have a thread "I'm old here but finally free". So I envy your freedom for now.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hey, Joy. One day I look forward to seeing your name in lights! LOL!

By the way, so far my coming out has not come back to haunt me. Maybe Bethel doesn't monitor this site after all. Either that or they simply don't care.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Over one year since I presented this challenge and I have yet to hear from the elder's or the WTBTS.

My name is STILL Brian Funches from the Oreland (PA) Congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit