Coming Out Party! Who Wants To Join Me?

by Funchback 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Brian, I wish I had your courage.

I know that Its silly that I can post my picture but not my name.

I just don't feel comfortable yet, but kudos to you!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Wow!

Thanks to all who have responded thus far! I still have to take the final step but I will wait until the end of the month because of some prior engagements.

Jeff T. and Jeff R. and Leslie and Sandra.... It's nice to see your real names! (Well, Leslie, I've know your real name all of my life!).

• Funchback
    Funchback

I forgot to give a shout out to Jesika; and I forgot to LOL @ metatron. You funny, mon!

Dutchie- Each person can only go their own speed. I just wanted to be a spark that may (or may not) start the flame of true freedom.

• LDH
    LDH

I knew you would do this with style dude.

BUT I would be lying if I didn't tell you I will miss all the profile pics you used.

BTW that graphic reminds me of JT's expression "Hoodwinked and Bamboozled."

Your friend,

Lisa

• DJ
    DJ

Nice to meet you, Brian and CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am only 30 minutes from Philly!!

Donna Pierantozzi ( i know.lol)

West Chester, PA

• Funchback
    Funchback

Lisa-

My current Profile pic is so friggin' small that I may revert back to the daily/weekly profile pic change. By the way, LOL @ your JT comparison.

Donna-

I know some "friends" from West Chester. In fact, I worked at The Vanguard Group for a couple of years. You me, Quincy, Mr. & Mrs. badwillie, and flower need to get together soon!

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,,you are strong,,,,and i enjoyed your post.....

• DJ
    DJ

Brian,

Sounds great to me...and count my husband, Anthony in too! luv, DJ

• Funchback
    Funchback

Thanks, ugg. You got it going on, too, with your posts.

DJ- Does Anthony post here, too?

• JBean
    JBean

Wow Brian! Congratulations!!!! I hope one day (soon) to have your courage!!! I am still unable to announce who I really am because of fear. Trying to overcome it, but I'll hate to lose my family members who are all active JWs. Anyhow... congrats again and I wish you all the best with your wife! Jbean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit