Coming Out Party! Who Wants To Join Me?

by Funchback 47 Replies latest jw friends

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Thx DJ, I'm gona try to get a-hold of him. Pierantozzi is definately a unique name :p

• DIM
    DIM

Hey Brian -

Congratulations....it isn't easy, but its well worth it. Once you end up quitting meetings, you will feel so much better. Michalina and I have really felt so much better about everything once we moved out west - about everything except the Seahawks. Nobody is better than the Eagles and McNabb...anyway....good luck to you. It will all work out, and there is a TON of good in humanity and non witnesses...we've made alot of friends out here.

Jason and Michalina Adolf <DIM>

Auburn, WA <formerly Willow Grove, PA>

• Larry
    Larry

Solid move Brian.

It killed me that as 'a grown ass man' I had to post and lurk in secrecy, like I'm a little kid

Actually, I met a Dub on a ex-jw web-site (H20) a while ago from the Philly area. We both started out will many questions about the BORG, but the one connecting point was the education issue, or the lack of. One day he told me he was traveling to NYC on business, so we decided to meet.

To shorten the story - He's a cool guy, he's name is Dave, and he use to go to a popular club in Philly ( I forgot the name) but there was a DJ by the name of DJ Ran. Did you ever hear of him?

Brian, that was a major move - watch how this will be a stepping stone to other major moves in your life. Thanks a million for sharing that with us. Peace - Lawrence L. Henderson Jr.

Edited by - Larry on 18 September 2002 21:57:52

• capbuster
    capbuster

Major move Brian. I'm not a Jw or never have been, but I like all you people and I have been praying for you all, so this is answere prayer and a start for you to be free. You deserve an ATTA BOY from ole capbuster. See you.

Capbuster

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Good for you Brian.

I thought these two statements make a good matto so I put them toghethe. Hope you don't mind. But if you do then...to bad.

You might as well take advantage of the "freedom of expression" laws that JWs fought so hard for us to have...

My God-given right to be able to question things; to be able to vent my feelings; to express my viewpoint on a certain matter; to agree or disagree; .

These are things that the WTBTS frown upon:

My God-given right to be able to question things; to be able to vent my feelings; to express my viewpoint on a certain matter; to agree or disagree; .

Biggs&thorns

• Funchback
    Funchback

Wow!

The response to this is truly overwhelming (and much appreciated)!

Tinky...Thanks 4 not keeping quiet any longer.

Carl...You are now my new role model.

Jim...I feel like Kunta Kinte (Toby) from the mini-series 'Roots'. The WTBTS can cut of my foot but they can't stop me from escaping. I don't have to continue to be their slave.

Jason & Michalina...I miss both of you! Thanks for the encouragement. Is your mom-in-law still trying to get out?

Larry...I'm glad you got to where you are today and I hope to be there one day. DJ Ran is on the radio here and he prolly DJ'd @ Pegasus or Katmandu.

capbuster...Where I come from, "Bustin' a cap" means you want to shoot someone. Who are you trying to bust a cap in? LOL! Thanks for the ATTA BOY!

plmkrzy... Great motto! What an expose' of the WTBTS' double standard!

Edited by - Funchback on 18 September 2002 22:50:53

• COMF
    COMF

I have a son still in, who is still willing to visit with me and his brother. I don't wish to do anything that would give him cause to rethink that position. My activity on this board could become such a reason, so I don't post my name. It isn't from fear; it's from love.

I learned some time back not to try to talk to him about witness stuff. He is thoroughly blinded and trying to open his eyes only results in tension and frustration between us; so I don't. However, I would welcome efforts from anyone and everyone other than me; those who don't have a family tie to lose. Spread the word, friends, to my beloved, imprisoned family; and I will to yours.

My picture's been up a bunch of times, and anyone with the slightest savvy about internet stuff should be able to figure me out with no trouble. But I can't just up and give it away for free.

Fred

• Funchback
    Funchback

Fred-

It's all good. I understand your position. Do whatever you have to do! I enjoy your posts, by the way.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

It takes a lot of guts to come forward. The Watchtower no longer owns you.

BTW, I am practically a neighbor. I live in the Korman Suites in Meadowbrook, PA (right near Rydal)

Devon McBride (not ready to give my real name)

• Funchback
    Funchback

LOL! I thought your name WAS Devon McBride!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit