Just to set the record str

by Legendary U.2.K. 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I do not have a religion / I'm not a Jehovah's Witness( / I do not read from the WT bible / I only read from the king james version which infact in future times i planned on having Gold covers / I do infact have plans to change the world for millions(sooner then ya think) / I Wanna lived like Noah, Obey and become righteous and survive the impossible(armageddon) and that's what i plan on doing, cause i live forever, survive up to the messiah's coming / I lose people daily cause in reality we all are family / I lost some close family members while back that's why i posted that 9/11 topic, i been though rough times, all i was trying to do is help / I have'nt been to a kingdom hall or church in about 15 years / I study at home with my gf and we ask the father & Son for help and the help is always there / I only hate evolution & science / there is a differance between science & man's work / I dont believe in the trinity, Cause Millions speak from their tongues that the trinity do exist, but The righteous servants of the lamb(prophet) Understood that JESUS WAS NOT GOD, therefore it's impossible for any man in our time to know more then jesus disciples / America is not the Greatest, God's throne is the only Greatest / Times that are bad and times that are ignorant and times that are unrighteous we shall overcome it and For be'hold Our loving Creator create NEW HEAVENS & A NEW EARTH wherein We lived and The future is bright and The Wicked fall Quick and the Good ones us We are the children of the light that light forever and we stay and lived forever and the Dead rise up to enjoy The New Creation that The father hath made for us......

Edited by - Legendary U.2.K. on 12 September 2002 16:52:6

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

You could have said all that with much fewer words by just stating that you are a mental case.

• LB
    LB

Well there ya go

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dude,

Drink a beer. Get Laid. and RELAX. For not having a religion and not being a JW you sure do hold on to 99% of their beliefs.

Did I say a beer? Drink at least a 12'er....

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

LB,

Jst2laws

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Well if you read it With care then you could understand my legendary words that was laid upon me....It's all about fun and love, just gotta pay close attention. We all suffer but in due We dont remember the pass and we carry on with righteousness, - Isaiah 65 verse 17, 18 THE GLORIOUS NEW CREATION... *Gotta have faith man*

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think I found one of your marbles.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Well said 144!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wanna lived like Noah

Are you building an ark, collecting lots of animals?

SS

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I had sex With alot of women, I'm in a relationship now, we had sex but We Repent long time ago(fornication is a serious Law against the creator who hath made us) and i dont drink beer, i only drink kool-aid, water, juice's and Cream soda Wooooohooooo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit