Just to set the record str

by Legendary U.2.K. 28 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I do infact have plans to change the world for millions(sooner then ya think)

Can I be first in line? Cuz I'd really like a hot-tub on my deck and it would be really nice if I got it soon.

(sooner then ya think)

just when is that exactly? Next week? The week after? Cuz I have to buy some extra large towels to go with the hot-tub and it would be nice to know- should I wait for a sale at J.C. Penneys or run out to get them this week?

i have 5 kittens now they chillin with me now and i take care of them, i also dress them in small jerseys and they wear bandanna's,.. In the future tho, i plan on taking care of homeless pets, Get them off the streets and build a VERY VERY LARGE Kingdom right out here in California...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(have no idea where the rest of my post went-cyber thieves) try it again

i have 5 kittens now they chillin with me now and i take care of them, i also dress them in small jerseys and they wear bandanna's,.. In the future tho, i plan on taking care of homeless pets, Get them off the streets and build a VERY VERY LARGE Kingdom right out here in California...

I hope this project isn't going to get in the way of me getting my new hot-tub. Cuz you said yourself- it's all about fun! Hot-tubs are fun!

XW

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Is your Kingdom anywhere near Beth Sarim?

• Jesika
    Jesika

You need a counselor in the worst way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

what in the world are you smokin? or are you a flower child from the sixties?

this is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And so it goes . . . . . .

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi Legendary U.2.K.,

You said:

I only read from the king james version

That's cool. I really like the KJV also.

You also said:

The righteous servants of the lamb(prophet) Understood that JESUS WAS NOT GOD

I would like to show you some Scriptures from the King James Version, and you can let me know what you think about them (Words spoken by Christ are in Red):

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    John 1:2: The same was in the beginning with God.
    John 1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
    John 20:28: And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    John 20:29: Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

John 5:23: That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father which hath sent him.
    John 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Acts 20:28: Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1st Timothy 3:16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Romans 9:5: Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
    Isaiah 9:7: Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Hebrews 1:5: For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
    Hebrews 1:6: And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
    Hebrews 1:7: And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
    Hebrews 1:8: But unto the Son he (The Father) saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.
    Hebrews 1:9: Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
    Hebrews 1:10: And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    Hebrews 1:11: They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
    Hebrews 1:12: And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 12 September 2002 23:12:39

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Legendy: how many bulls you been bucked off, feller? Seems to me yer a few seconds short of 8.

Country Girl

• Xandria
    Xandria

When was medication time again??? and what are we taking ?

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit