Just to set the record str

by Legendary U.2.K. 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

And how many wifes did Solomon and David have?????? It sure seemed that they did a lot of fornicating and God was cool with them.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Don't trust Legendary's Kool-Aid; it might be a product of Guyana.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jesus drank beer wine. Jews had been drinking it for thousands of yrs. Noah got drunk and went naked. Remember, you wanna live like noah.

SS

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Hey saint_____(I refuse to call you satan) i must admit that was kinda fuuny, but serious tho. No & Yes.. meaning Jesus Said that his coming will be like the times of noah, So if you notice in that 9/11 post i mention "Gotta watch your back 24/7 and be on Guard*, I really do try my best to watch like christ told us to do.... / And about the animals? ha i love animals(duh), i have 5 kittens now they chillin with me now and i take care of them, i also dress them in small jerseys and they wear bandanna's,.. In the future tho, i plan on taking care of homeless pets, Get them off the streets and build a VERY VERY LARGE Kingdom right out here in California... I told you man, it's about fun, the fun that makes GOD & JESUS CHRIST"Is always Great!

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

LMAO@saint.... I have been thinking tho, the wine in the old time is different then the wine now..

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ 144.....good one.

I was at a girlfriend's house the other day...her dad (black) was telling me that they serve KOOL-AID at Magic Johnson's theatres....and they serve his favorite flavor---RED!!!!

I said, "Gene, only black folks think RED is a flavor."

We had a good laugh......

Lisa

Can't believe LU2K dresses kittens in jerseys and bandannas Class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

LMAO@saint.... I have been thinking tho, the wine in the old time is different then the wine now..

Why? Because it comes in bottles instead of jars?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Noah got drunk and went naked.
    I have been thinking tho, the wine in the old time is different then the wine now..

How is that? Did it use to have something in it to make people take off their clothes? Maybe the govt made them take it out, eh?

SS

• Bendrr
  • SYN
    SYN

Hi Legendary, take it easy dude, and take good care of those furballs of yours...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit