WHAT KEEPS YOU HERE?

by plmkrzy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I guess I'm obsessed.

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

I get to find out what's on the wife(y)'s [Imanaliento] mind, before I come home from work! Oh, I'm not supposed to be here during work??? Another secret out!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I signed up a long time ago under another name. Looked around for awhile... then left. I never could get in to chats and postings - just didn't interest me. I even email Simon to delete me - he never did.

I happed back on the site about six months later and tryed posting... been here ever since.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Because we like the sound of our own words.

HS

• ballistic
    ballistic

I must admit I'm not posting as much as I used to, but I'm still here reading.

A big change came after Emans bbq. I kind of quit trying to shout over everyone here after I met some people for real.

I suppose once you have met in the real world, this only comes second best. I highly recommend meeting up at apostfests and informal gatherings if you can. I certainly will be attending every one I can.

There's a lot of talk about 'closure' at the moment and I suppose the fact that I had not met any x-witnesses since my disfellowshipping 9 years ago was really preventing my progress.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Gravity.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Lol @ Pomegranate

• larc
    larc

Hey Hillary, you know that I like the sounds of your words better than my own.

• SYN
    SYN

RandomTask: Well, it's TRUE, isn't it?

BESIDES, WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU GO?

[SYN], of the OMG, Just Used A Dub Phrase In Total Seriousness (!) Class.

Edited to add: Although I suppose you could always go to Kent's, JWZone (heh), or JWO ("Here Be Dragonz").

Edited by - SYN on 11 September 2002 18:20:36

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....Larc,

Sir you do me more justice than I am entitled to. How are you both these days?

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit